+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec- SWP August2016- Document Intake to start when?

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I have questions regarding the document intake for aspirants from June and August 2016 intake. Has any one from June or August intake received any messages or emails for submitting documents(next step after receiving the AOR). If not , then what is the expected time to receive a request for submission of documents?

Please provide any details of the same.

Thanks
Aspirant

baljit12

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
No Confirm News Regarding this. Everyone in hope that it will be soon.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

I have questions regarding the document intake for aspirants from June and August 2016 intake. Has any one from June or August intake received any messages or emails for submitting documents(next step after receiving the AOR). If not , then what is the expected time to receive a request for submission of documents?

Please provide any details of the same.

Thanks
Aspirant
I applied in August 2016 via Mon Projet and yesterday I received this email; I believe the processing time will not be shorter even after the introduction of Mon Projet.

Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Quebec Project only when we process your request and, if necessary, we will send you a personalized list of the documents to be sent to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to let you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and average processing times of an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept our greetings.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion