+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Cap exempt not qualify?

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I am having problems when submitting the application. Mon Projet website tells me that I am not qualified as Cap Exempt. Is there a particular question I have to answer or something else is going wrong? Please help. Thank you.
I am a master student and have finished half of my study.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
I don't have much knowledge this Cap Exempt qualification, would you mind to explain how to know if an applicant is qualified as Cap Exempt.
that would be really appreciated.
Thanks

rayrw

Jul 26, 2016
I have the same problem on Mon Projet as well. Talked to MIDI and they said we would only qualify once we finish all the Master's courses. I kinda wonder how they figure out if we've finished all the courses though

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
all you need is including the individual reference number for your CAQ. this will let you know to submit your application at any time.

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Husam said:
all you need is including the individual reference number for your CAQ. this will let you know to submit your application at any time.
What is "individual reference number"? Is it UCI?
I have a same problem, even though I am working and living in Montreal.
Your detailed guide will be appreciated.

Bandersn@tch

Nov 7, 2017
What is "individual reference number"? Is it UCI?
I have a same problem, even though I am working and living in Montreal.
Your detailed guide will be appreciated.
Individual reference number is the first number at the upper right on the CAQ document, it is not the UCI.

Reactions: cherti

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I have the same problem on Mon Projet as well. Talked to MIDI and they said we would only qualify once we finish all the Master's courses. I kinda wonder how they figure out if we've finished all the courses though
Thats bullshit. The customer care of MIDI have no idea what they are talking about. You will find more helpful information in this forum than MIDI customer care. If you fill in the CAQ number, the system will know that you are cap exempt.