+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet 2016 (Applied within Quebec)

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone that applied with the new system (Mon Projet) has received any demand to send their documents. I applied for the CSQ using mon projet in March , but have not received any further info. Has anyone that applied before March received a list of documents to send or any letter from MIDI ?

Also if you did, can you please share your timeline.

Thank you,

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Welcome to the club. I submitted application on 17th Jan and no response from MIDI since then.

You can connect with other MON applicants here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mon-project-capexempt-applicants-t402454.0.html

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Welcome to the club. I submitted application on 17th Jan and no response from MIDI since then.

You can connect with other MON applicants here:
Thank you :) I will check the new link.

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
For those who've submitted their application on Mon Projet, and have been requested for their documents, Did the midi request hard copies or soft copies for your documents ??

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanak12 said:
For those who've submitted their application on Mon Projet, and have been requested for their documents, Did the midi request hard copies or soft copies for your documents ??
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?

When the Ministère is ready to process your application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.

If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggar.nitin@gmail.com said:
can anyone who has already made a mon projet profile tell how its made ? Are any documents required ?
Need to create an account. Fill in all details online. Be the first 5000 to submit. If successful then pay processing fee online. You will get a document check list to send to MIDI by mail.

BruceNolan

May 12, 2016
Good morning,

Do you know how long is the processing time to get CSQ from the date of application submission?

Thank you

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
I think the registration is closed now

Mon projet Québec: your access to immigration services online

The use of the Mon projet Québec secure space is now mandatory for anyone submitting an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.Please note that it is not possible to create a new account at the moment

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
jairichi said:
Need to create an account. Fill in all details online. Be the first 5000 to submit. If successful then pay processing fee online. You will get a document check list to send to MIDI by mail.
Hello Jairichi,

Do you have any idea about the CSQ applicants from Nov 2015 intake? Have they received their CSQs yet? What would be the processing time from someone who apply from within Canada?

Thanks.

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Please confirm as I completed my profile/form last time when their system got troubled and they extended the time. Clock was clicking showing the 90 days to complete and submit the form. At that time there was no option to submit the form. Now when I log into my MON PROJET system it shows remaining time as 00 - nothing. My question is, will I be able to submit my same form which I filled last time on 13th june once they open the system again or do I have to fill another form for submission

Binxia

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Montreal
Hello,

For those who apply in Quebec (those who are already students or workers in Quebec), you can create an account by calling 514 864-9191. You can submit you application anytime, with the limit cap of 5000.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binxia said:
Hello,

For those who apply in Quebec (those who are already students or workers in Quebec), you can create an account by calling 514 864-9191. You can submit you application anytime, with the limit cap of 5000.
I don't think there is a cap of 5000 for people applying inside QC, do you have a reference?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neeti_hasija said:
I think the registration is closed now

Mon projet Québec: your access to immigration services online

The use of the Mon projet Québec secure space is now mandatory for anyone submitting an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.Please note that it is not possible to create a new account at the moment
Hello. I know that registration is closed. The government will announce the second phase. But in the meantime can I create my profile on Mon project so that I am ready in advance and submit it when the registration opens?
Regards.