+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon project Quebec application number more than 5000

babuldebanath

Jun 27, 2016
Hi,

i have applied for Mon Project and my application number is more than 5,000 (about 5,400). The system asked me to pay the application fees. Could you please suggest me whether should I submit the fees or not? If I pay the fees what is chances of success?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
babuldebanath said:
Hi,

i have applied for Mon Project and my application number is more than 5,000 (about 5,400). The system asked me to pay the application fees. Could you please suggest me whether should I submit the fees or not? If I pay the fees what is chances of success?
You haven't paid yet since june 13? If you receive a confirmation message from quebec straight to your mon projet account, then you're in, so you should pay, before its too late, only take 30 days upon submission to pay, or else your application will be deleted.

babuldebanath

Jun 27, 2016
Thank you very much for good advise. I am trying to pay but I have no any credit card although I have debit cards of two foreign banks. I discussed with them and they informed me that from Bangladesh no more than USD 200 could be pay in one transaction. Could anyone inform me how I could pay the fees?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babuldebanath said:
Thank you very much for good advise. I am trying to pay but I have no any credit card although I have debit cards of two foreign banks. I discussed with them and they informed me that from Bangladesh no more than USD 200 could be pay in one transaction. Could anyone inform me how I could pay the fees?
Debit card does not works you should pay by postal sending

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I would suggest you to pay by mail. It too late for you
Do the payment as early as possible to get your application processed.