+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project - In Queue

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Atleast they should notify that whether 5000 cap has reached or there is temporary pause.. why they are playing with people .. its completely a mess ...

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
schgru said:
of course it is paused! They went for lunch. Can't expect government employees to work longer than 12.30 now can you? Especially not for something as unimportant to them as this....
Well said.............. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For MIDI Employee--- :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
The maximum number of applications under
the regular program for skilled workers has been received.
Quebec My project is not accessible at the moment, due to a technical interview. Service will be restored shortly.
By the end of the technical maintenance, you can again access your account. If you have already submitted your application, but you do not pay the fee, you will be able to pay the fees online at that time. If you are a temporary resident in Quebec and that you are authorized to submit an application or if you have a validated job offer , you can submit the form.
Please note that next reception period will take place later in 2016. A maximum of 5,000 new applications under the regular program for skilled workers will be received. If you do not already have one, you can register from 20 June.
For more information, visit the My Quebec Project: your access to immigration services online .

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
The maximum number of applications under
regular skilled worker program has been received.
Quebec My project is not accessible at the moment, due to a technical interview. Service will be restored shortly.
By the end of the technical maintenance, you can again access your account. If you have already submitted your application, but you do not pay the fee, you will be able to pay the fees online at that time. If you are a temporary resident in Quebec and that you are authorized to submit an application or if you have a validated job offer, you can submit the form.
Please note that next reception period will take place later in 2016. A maximum of 5,000 new applications under the regular program for skilled workers will be received. If you do not already have one, you can register from 20 June.
For more information, visit the My Quebec Project: your access to immigration services online.

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Q has been stopped. Reached cap.

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Now they will allow more people to make the account and it means more load. This should have been a point based instead of first come first serve.