+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mom visitor visa got rejected twice

supergirl007

Apr 8, 2019
I have applied for my mom’s visa on November 2021 and it got rejected

Now agent lawyer applied for my mom’s visitor visa May 2022, it got rejected again today. I don’t know what to do?

Reasons for this rejection are-

Your assets and financial situation insufficient

You have significant family ties in Canada

The purpose of your visit visa to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply again.

Anyone can please guide me through ?
We have showed enough financial, but still they have rejected. My brother valima(Reception) is gonna be done in Canada around August or September.

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi @supergirl007 I'm awaiting the decision on my mom's visitor visa application as well and am concerned that it may get rejected due to financials. What is your status in Canada? Does your mom have travel history to other countries in the past 10 years? Has she had a US visa or does she currently have one? has she visited Canada before?

I feel (or atleast, hope) that answers to some of these *might* help mitigate the financials insufficient and family ties reason. Fingers crossed.

Also, if you're a PR, you can apply for super visa. For that, my understanding is that you can fully sponsor and family ties wont be a problem. Atleast, that's going to be my backup plan if her visitor visa application gets denied.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have applied for my mom’s visa on November 2021 and it got rejected

Now agent lawyer applied for my mom’s visitor visa May 2022, it got rejected again today. I don’t know what to do?

Reasons for this rejection are-

Your assets and financial situation insufficient

You have significant family ties in Canada

The purpose of your visit visa to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply again.

Anyone can please guide me through ?
We have showed enough financial, but still they have rejected. My brother valima(Reception) is gonna be done in Canada around August or September.
Did you provide proof of your mother’s personal savings especially personal liquid savings? Other assets?