+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mom travelling alone after visitor visa approval

bkp

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Scylla,

First of all thank you very much for your responses in various threads which helps many people.

I just have one quick question.. I thought of asking here instead of a creating a thread..

My parents visitor visa is approved recently. My question is if my mom can travel alone or is that a requirement that both my mom and dad needs to travel. My mom is the primary applicant.

Could you please provide me this information if you are aware.

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Scylla,

First of all thank you very much for your responses in various threads which helps many people.

I just have one quick question.. I thought of asking here instead of a creating a thread..

My parents visitor visa is approved recently. My question is if my mom can travel alone or is that a requirement that both my mom and dad needs to travel. My mom is the primary applicant.

Thanks.
You can't expect an immediate reply Literally in obe minute. This is a volunteer forum If you want immediate results you can pay someone.

Yes your mother can travel alone

bkp

Nov 17, 2020
You can't expect an immediate reply Literally in obe minute. This is a volunteer forum If you want immediate results you can pay someone.

Yes your mother can travel alone
Thank you.
I wasn't sure if my question was posted correctly. so I made one more time post. I didn't mean to expect immediate response. You experts are always excellent in addressing people questions at a timely manner.

Last edited:

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi Scylla,

Thanks.
Hello

Can you kindly share your parents timeline.. and did you include any other forms.. i have applied for my parents since 25th nov.. still waiting.