NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Dec, 2013
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2013
Hi There,
My Mom had a Mital Valve transplant in Delhi in 2013 and has been stable since. She received communication from CIC to go through few additional tests and provide the history of her transplant.Here is the synopsis :

"A recent report from a Cardiologist is required. Please forward a report addressing history, physical examination findings(including NHA level and CCS functional class of angina if applicable), state of target organs, functional capacity management needs and expected prognosis. The following investigations should be considered where clinically appropriate:
- echocardiogrphy(including ejectin fraction)
- resting ECG
- exercise ECG test(if indicated)
- cardiac stress test
nuclear stress test
"

Although her condition has been relatively stable since her transplant except some occasional ups and downs, I am a little concerned if CIC asking for extra tests is an indication of rejection. What should be done in this case? Please advise.

Regards,
C.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if she received communication from CIC to go through few additional tests and provide the history of her transplant.....its not an indication or outright rejection.......let her undertake the additional medical test.......not undertaking the additional medical may cause rejection.

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
@chocotruffle : Can you help to answer if your parent(s) got additional Hear tests done/requested like Eco, ECG or Stress Echo? What was the outcome? Did they passed the medical with or without these exams? Appreciate your reply.

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
@chocotruffle : Can you help to answer if your parent(s) got additional Hear tests done/requested like Eco, ECG or Stress Echo? What was the outcome? Did they passed the medical with or without these exams? Appreciate your reply.
@jaindba I see buddy, you have this type of message on lots of threads...Did you hear anything back from anyone? thanks....

Reactions: jaindba

chocotruffle

Jun 14, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Dec, 2013
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2013
Hi Guys,

My mom went through the additional tests and since her condition was stable, the results reflected the same. Her medical was cleared with flying colors and her PR was approved. Sje landed as PR in Sep. Thanks!

Reactions: jaindba

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

My mom went through the additional tests and since her condition was stable, the results reflected the same. Her medical was cleared with flying colors and her PR was approved. Sje landed as PR in Sep. Thanks!
So main medical and then Additional tests and done?

In my case we get Main Medical done, then got Additional Test request and those additional tests were submitted and then again we got email to wait for 3 months and got same additional tests done. So that is due in Dec 3rd week. Lets see what will be the outcome in our case but condition of my mom is pretty much stable since day 1 of condition diagnosed.