+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mohawk College Business analysis September 2019

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
I have applied for global business management program for September 2019 . BTW did you get your offer letter. I have been waiting for since march to get my offer letter.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I have applied for global business management program for September 2019 . BTW did you get your offer letter. I have been waiting for since march to get my offer letter.
Hi, I applied for the program on April 5, and received the offer on April 12. However, I did not pay the fee. And now I have paid the fee for northern college, Pures campus for ISBA.

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
Hi, I applied for the program on April 5, and received the offer on April 12. However, I did not pay the fee. And now I have paid the fee for northern college, Pures campus for ISBA.
hI,

May i know why they are delaying my application. I also got offer conditional offer letter from fleming college but may be i will reject it because of Mohawk college. One of my friend did apply before 15 days i did Thus he got his offer letter after 1.5 months later and my application status is on processing. I am very much concerned regarding this.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
hI,

May i know why they are delaying my application. I also got offer conditional offer letter from fleming college but may be i will reject it because of Mohawk college. One of my friend did apply before 15 days i did Thus he got his offer letter after 1.5 months later and my application status is on processing. I am very much concerned regarding this.
Well, don't just depends on one college, have options. I applied using agent and got offer withing a week. So ask your agent. Or if you have applied on your own, directly mail the college.

Reactions: ma fahim

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
i have overall ielts 6 thats why i appiled to global management program to get directly admited. Other wise to apply othrs college they will attach ESL program along with my main program which i do not want

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Thanks for the cooperation with me. btw i have one question like if i meet the IELTS requirement for that particular program then i was supposed to get qualified for that program right.
In this world of competition, just meeting the minimum qualifying requirements doesn't guarantee admission. But don't lose hope. Great things take time. Be patient. The best will happen. My best wishes are with you.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
thanks to cooperate with me. and yes now i realized that great things comer later
Hi, congrats. is this your new id? I too realized the fact that great things take time when I begin the process for Canada study visa. When I started applying, I got my first offer letter after whooping 5 months!!!! During those 5 months, I was very anxious and stressed. But now I am going to Northern College, Pures, Toronto.
All the best for your journey to Canada.

Reactions: mefahim