Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
check facebook market place.. you will find tons of deals and plans both for home internet as well as mobile phone + data.. just a piece of advise. don't go for Freedom Mobile.. it has pretty bad coverage outside of toronto - but they give the cheapest deals.

operators like Kudoo and Fido will give you a 8gb 4G data+unlimited US/Canada calls + 1000 mins to India, pak, B'desh and a few places in ME for about $45-50 a month.. that's the best.. add phone tab for about $15-30 depending upon with Iphone you want to buy.. XR is near free, 12 is moderate.. 13 will be expensive.

if you want to go for ultra cheap.. go for chatr mobile.. plans start from $15 per month.. with zero data..

optiktv

Jan 9, 2024
I just registered my account to reply to this thread.

To be clear, please only get the postpaid plan after you land here for 2 reasons:
1. Getting a postpaid number requires a light credit check; you don't want to give your info to a random guy.
2. Many dealers here charge a sim card fee, even before you get the mobile plan before landing. You wont want to give any penny to a person before getting the service !

Therefore, please get the mobile plan when you arrive here. I also sell mobile plans and home internet, and I saw too many scammers doing these to people who plan to visit Canada before landing. Every single time a foreigner finds me to be active a number first, I have to ask 3 times, "Are you sure?" to confirm his/her authority, just to keep them safe.
It's gonna be another year of inflation, so stay safe ! Feel free comment here if you have any question regarding telecom,so I can answer one by one.