+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes in COPR

eminrzayev

Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

I applied for the immigration to Canada in 2019 and it was approved only in November 2023. However, I noticed some mistakes in all 4 COPRs for me and my family: wrong heights for all of us and wrong eyes colors for my daughter.

I suppose that the information about our heights was taken by the immigration officer from the documents sent to IRCC in 2019 (for instance my son's height was 133 then and is 157 now, my daughter eyes were more grey than green, she was only 2 y.o. in 2019 and as you may know the eyes color of the infants may change).

The information in Medical Exam results is actual and correct (we passed this year in September)

All the rest data (names, serial numbers etc.) are correct

The question: does anybody know, are such mistakes insignificant or it is necessary to send the documents back to the Embassy?

I've sent the request to IRCC via webform certainly but it takes too much time to get answer from them, and my wife is very worried because of this issue :)

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I would not worry about these details.. things change all the time. You are overthinking. Just get your citizenship and all will be fine