+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakenly WIthdrew my Express Entry Profile HELLLP!!!!

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,
Please I mistakenly withdrew my express entry profile from the Pool. Mainwhile, I have already applied for Ontario and Saskatwan Provincial nominee programs.

Please what can i do?? SHould i just reapply or can I resubmit the Application

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Create a new profile and contact the provinces with your new EE details.

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Did you Revoke your account or what ? If you revoked your account you cant take take it back, but all you have to do is - Create a new CIC account and then link it to the old profile. On the process you have to have all the information such as IELTS examination number, WES number.....etc. Same thing happened to me and i contacted CIC and got this solution and it worked for me in just less than 10 mins.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaljohan said:
Did you Revoke your account or what ? If you revoked your account you cant take take it back, but all you have to do is - Create a new CIC account and then link it to the old profile. On the process you have to have all the information such as IELTS examination number, WES number.....etc. Same thing happened to me and i contacted CIC and got this solution and it worked for me in just less than 10 mins.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Hello I did not revoke my Account, i only withdrew my profile. I am just worried because i have submitted for Provincial Nominee using the withdrawn Express entry Number. I just hope this would not affect my chances