+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake on the company's name in Profile, Application after AOR

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I incorrectly mentioned a wrong word in the name of my previously worked company and I realized this few days after I got a AOR.

My original name of the company is "ABC Contracting LLC DBA XYZ" (company generally refers as XYZ). But by mistake, I mentioned "ABC Consulting LLC DBA XYZ" (Consulting instead of Contracting) in the profile, application after ITA and LOE. However, I am not claiming points for this as I worked for just three weeks and the NOC was different.

Since the name of the company on most of the documents is XYZ, I mentioned the same in LOE. However, I made the same mistake in LOE and mentioning "Consulting" instead of "Contracting" and "XYZ" are the same companies. I am not sure what I should be doing to rectify the company's name? Any ideas?

ajay.canada

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,

I incorrectly mentioned a wrong word in the name of my previously worked company and I realized this few days after I got a AOR.

My original name of the company is "ABC Contracting LLC DBA XYZ" (company generally refers as XYZ). But by mistake, I mentioned "ABC Consulting LLC DBA XYZ" (Consulting instead of Contracting) in the profile, application after ITA and LOE. However, I am not claiming points for this as I worked for just three weeks and the NOC was different.

Since the name of the company on most of the documents is XYZ, I mentioned the same in LOE. However, I made the same mistake in LOE and mentioning "Consulting" instead of "Contracting" and "XYZ" are the same companies. I am not sure what I should be doing to rectify the company's name? Any ideas?
Did you submit a new LOE? Were you able to successfully get PR approval.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
I have raised a webform to rectify the mistakes that I have done. I haven't received PR approval until now as Canada has stopped processing FSW applications.