Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21 April 2014
LANDED..........
07 July 2014
We just got a request to redo our Schedule A from the time my husband was 18 (instead of just the last 10 years). When we were redoing the form, we realized we didn't include in the education section a short period of time when my husband was in a different post-secondary institute when he was 19 years old (which now falls under the category of personal history since he was 18). We also didn't include a part-time job he was doing while in university.

Does anyone have an opinion if this will cause us problems? We are going to include this information now and write a letter of explanation of how we forgot to include it the first time. But I am anxious about this and would appreciate hearing anyone's thoughts.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
cicconfused said:
We just got a request to redo our Schedule A from the time my husband was 18 (instead of just the last 10 years). When we were redoing the form, we realized we didn't include in the education section a short period of time when my husband was in a different post-secondary institute when he was 19 years old (which now falls under the category of personal history since he was 18). We also didn't include a part-time job he was doing while in university.
Does anyone have an opinion if this will cause us problems? We are going to include this information now and write a letter of explanation of how we forgot to include it the first time. But I am anxious about this and would appreciate hearing anyone's thoughts.
Hi cicconfused: I received similar request to redo Schedule A form. However, They asked information (activities) since 18 years of age in stead of "last 10 years" which is most recent'. In my case, last 10 years activities were the most recent and I did fill those information correctly. Again, CIC requested for information that interpreted to me as since 18 years of age. I was initially confused but sent it anyway to avoid any delays....further....its been over 1 and half years waiting to get the Visa to join my spouse. Now, if they ask me to send any piece of body part, I think I will do so to avoid further delays. Come on CIC, I need to start my life with my life partner. Please try to understand.......dear sir/madam. Thanks.