+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake on initial/last entry date after landing

ostwnd

Oct 19, 2019
Hi all,

A few days after I had my landing, I found out that the entry dates in my COPR are actually wrong - there were a few trips before and one after the ones in the document that I completely forgot about.

I already did the landing, but I think it would be a good idea to contact CIC about this mistake.

Is this something I should correct? If so, what would be the best way to do so?

(I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I didn't know for sure where to post this question.)

Last edited:

zombie08

Aug 4, 2019
Hi, I am an Inland CEC Applicant. I got my CoPR yesterday. Even for me the "Orig. entry date" and "Last entry date" are incorrect in my CoPR. Did you get it corrected?

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
Thanks . My original entry date in COPR is mentioned as my original work permit entry date and not study permit date .
CEC Outland here . Do u think it’s a good idea to do the landing first or inform them for changes .
what I have heard these dates don’t really matter so confused what to do

ostwnd

Oct 19, 2019
Thanks . My original entry date in COPR is mentioned as my original work permit entry date and not study permit date .
CEC Outland here . Do u think it’s a good idea to do the landing first or inform them for changes .
what I have heard these dates don’t really matter so confused what to do
It's been a while, so I don't remember what the rules are. I think (but you should confirm) that it's fine to do the landing first and then fix it.

I don't know if the dates matter or not, but I figured it's better safe than sorry.