+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake on COPR

WYQ

Feb 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have an error in my COPR. The height is 165cm instead of 172cm. The mistake is made by my agent when he filled out the PR application. I already book a flight to my country before I received the COPR. Can I amend it at POE or I have to fix it in advance? If it can be corrected at POE, will there be any negative record in the data?
Thanks anyone who shares your advice!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes everything done..my husband's status is married. We both received the copr today
As your spouse was properly included in the app and received his COPR, it is a minor clerical mistake that can be corrected when landing.

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I

Have raise cse. Let's see wt happens now
Same thing happened to me. My spouses COPR came in the mail and his marital status shows single. I called IRCC and they said an amendment form can be filled out once my spouse settles in Canada to fix the mistake. Or we can send his COPR back to the embassy to have them issue a new one. However, they are not sure how long it will take.

Jennisweet

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have an error in my COPR. The height is 165cm instead of 172cm. The mistake is made by my agent when he filled out the PR application. I already book a flight to my country before I received the COPR. Can I amend it at POE or I have to fix it in advance? If it can be corrected at POE, will there be any negative record in the data?
Thanks anyone who shares your advice!
Is this an issue?? How can u fix it?? Have u corrected it at POE??

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Got COPR and noticed my place of birth is wrong(city). Have flight in 2 days,, what to do now? Plz help

Poija

Oct 14, 2018
Hi i have similar situation. My copr has mistake. They have mentioned single instead of married. I was single when i applied but then got married in dec. Raised webform and informed cix but no reply. Its been more than 20 days that i am waiting for their reply
What should i do?? How to correct it?