Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone. I sent my sponsorship application in early June. A couple weeks after submitting it my father passed away unfortunately. Would it be worth filling out the form again and declaring him as deceased? I also messed up a couple of my siblings birthdays because we do not have a close relationship. Will IRCC run a background check on any family members I mentioned in that form? Would it be worth sending it again? I haven’t received AOR yet either so I don’t think I can even send the correct forms right now.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Sorry to hear about your dad. I did the same mistake. In my case as soon as I got my AOR, I sent them the web form with updated Additional family info with a letter saying why I had to submit a new one. ( you can explain yourself in that letter)

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Sorry to hear about your dad. I did the same mistake. In my case as soon as I got my AOR, I sent them the web form with updated Additional family info with a letter saying why I had to submit a new one. ( you can explain yourself in that letter)
hey thanks for the advice. Whats your timeline?