Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
Hello Guys,

Is anyone can help me with regards of my application. My partner who is now in Canada got a letter from the embassy in manila yesterday. It's like confusing because the greeting part of the letter is address to me. It states there "This refers to your application for permanent residence sponsored by *****. A different name whom we both my partner and I didn't know.

They are asking for more documents because they are not yet satisfied.

Does anyone experiencing the same as mine? Please share with me. It would really help alot for us.

Thank you

mrsmyle

Apr 1, 2009
Hi Vinz,
I experienced the same thing. I sponsored my wife and got a letter here in Canada which had the envelope addressed to me but had the wrong letter inside. What I did was to ask them through

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

I also attached scanned copies of the letter and envelope. After a couple of weeks, they called my wife and told her that it was just a mistake, and that they were not really sending me anything.

Hope this helps.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
you need to contact them and explain the situation. it's their mistake.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I red the article, its says 'who are affected' but im sponsoring my spouse but her area was`nt affected by the calamity(flash flood)
is that exceptional or all of the people who lives in the Philippines who are being sponsored?

This is the article, read it Filipino peoples: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2009/2009-10-01.asp

Mrsmyle, anyone? what do you think about my opinion? please reply

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jomar13 said:
I red the article, its says 'who are affected' but im sponsoring my spouse but her area was`nt affected by the calamity(flash flood)
is that exceptional or all of the people who lives in the Philippines who are being sponsored?

This is the article, read it Filipino peoples: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2009/2009-10-01.asp

Mrsmyle, anyone? what do you think about my opinion? please reply
She isn't effected, therefor no priority.

PMM

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought, all the people in the Philippines(hopeless)! its okay, i can still wait, thats why im really worried because in the manila, philippines canada embassy is always on-slow process. I hope my application will not be like that.