+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in Work Permit Application

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Haa, waiting for a positive reply from the Visa officer.
How are you planning on getting PR? Because there must be a way out in case there is a negative response. Always keep plan B with you. Although i wish you get 3 years WP.

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
How are you planning on getting PR? Because there must be a way out in case there is a negative response. Always keep plan B with you. Although i wish you get 3 years WP.
As of now not thinking. Without having at least 1-year of experience how can we plan for PR?

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
You did pretty much the only thing that can be done at this point, you should also call them and explain the same.
I got a reply from the IRCC that they want to keep the initial decision and invited me to apply for a new application. Don't know how to do this. Everyone getting a work permit via webform but not me. Don't know what to do in this situation

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I got a reply from the IRCC that they want to keep the initial decision and invited me to apply for a new application. Don't know how to do this. Everyone getting a work permit via webform but not me. Don't know what to do in this situation
With your webform did you submit the transcripts ?

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
Yes i submitted transcripts and course completion letter. Everything
Can you please help me to get 3 years of work permit what all i need to do from my end. Do i need to submit another application, if yes, how to submit a post graduate work permit application again?

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Can you please help me to get 3 years of work permit what all i need to do from my end. Do i need to submit another application, if yes, how to submit a post graduate work permit application again?
That’s really sad I do not understand why it wasn’t considered.

if you need any help with documents you can let me know here