+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in WES Application

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Hello All,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned incorrect degree name in WES Application and have submitted it.

Like I have done Bsc which is written Bachelor of science on my degree certificate and I have submitted Bachelor of computer science by mistake.

Please guys I am really stressed, help me out with solution to this

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello All,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned incorrect degree name in WES Application and have submitted it.

Like I have done Bsc which is written Bachelor of science on my degree certificate and I have submitted Bachelor of computer science by mistake.

Call WES customer care and ask them to update it or drop them an email.

Wids

Oct 9, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have quite a similar issue, I have submitted my WES application and paid the fees and then figured out that I have made a mistake regarding my Master's major. (I have two majors)
I tried contacting WES several times, and I've been put on hold for more than 25min without any answer. Also, I ave already sent out two emails and haven't got any return.

Please, what do you think I should do in this case?
I'm about to send the envelopes to WES with obviously the correct information (Diplomas + Transcripts)

I'm afraid the mistake during the submission part could be hard to correct?

Thank you for your feedback.

Wids

Oct 19, 2020
Hello All,

Hi ,
I'm in the same situation , could you please provide me some help on this

taufiq417

Sep 27, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2020
My WES report give me two Bachelor degree 4 years foe my B.Sc & MBA.
Now, should I select in EE profile -One or more degree with one at least 3 years?
Secondly - For MBA my duration was 2 years but WES gives me 4 years Bachelor equivalency. So, what duration should I mentioned in EE profile?

thanks in advance for help.

Pa1993

Jul 5, 2022
Hello All,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned the incorrect degree name in WES Application and have made the payment.

I have done BTech which is written Bachelor of Technology on my degree certificate and submitted Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering by mistake.

Please help me how to correct this mistake after the application is submitted.

Thanks in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned the incorrect degree name in WES Application and have made the payment.

I have done BTech which is written Bachelor of Technology on my degree certificate and submitted Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering by mistake.

Please help me how to correct this mistake after the application is submitted.

Thanks in advance
Send them an email from your account. Usually they will rely on the certificate sent by your insitute.