+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in sinp forma

MALIK_2018

Jan 18, 2018
hello, need an expert advice plz...

I have recieved sinp nomination
However now while preparing to send pr application to ircc i noticed that few thing were fill wrongly in fedral forms sent to sinp

Travel history:
- miss couple of trips in travel history

Background declaration:

- missed to acknowledge a UK visa refusal 9 years ago
- missed to acknowledge an eye surgery in disease section.

Is it good idea to amend the forms with correct info before sending to ircc? Or they will take amendments as misrepresentation to sinp in past?

Last edited:

S.ahmad

Mar 12, 2018

However now while preparing to send pr application to ircc i noticed that few thing were fill wrongly in fedral forms sent to sinp

Travel history:

Background declaration:

Is it good idea to amend the forms with correct info before sending to ircc? Or they will take amendments as misrepresentation to sinp in past?
Brother I am in the same situation like u . Can we help each other . 00447453282764 it’s my WhatsApp number.plz contact me if you like thanks

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019

Travel history:

Background declaration:

Hello,
What did you do then? I also have the same issue. I'm about to submit my pr app soon.Thanks

MALIK_2018

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,

You can try sending them email because it will show your right intent and prove that it was a mistake from your side earlier on. In my case I got ADR for some other documents so while sending those docs I added rectified travel history/background declaration documents too and gave explanation..

I believe they don't verify your travel history etc. if that is your issue. For the sickness either way you will be doing medical post federal ITA.

The choice is yours either to wait or send email right away , I would advise to send email to prove your innocence.

All the best!

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Hi,

You can try sending them email because it will show your right intent and prove that it was a mistake from your side earlier on. In my case I got ADR for some other documents so while sending those docs I added rectified travel history/background declaration documents too and gave explanation..

I believe they don't verify your travel history etc. if that is your issue. For the sickness either way you will be doing medical post federal ITA.

The choice is yours either to wait or send email right away , I would advise to send email to prove your innocence.

All the best!
I answered NO in my background dec (honest mistake), I was refused a tourist visa 14 years ago..
You mean you have informed Saskatchewan about it? sorry for asking again.