+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in PR application

Vandan25

Oct 7, 2021
Hello everyone. I have submitted my PR application on 26th July 2021. Recently I realized that, I may have made a mistake in one of the statutory questions. The question was regarding past applications refusal, in which I said No instead of YES. I am also not sure about declaration of my previous travel history outside Canada. My application is still in process. But it's been more than 2 months since I got AOR and I realized these mistakes, which I am not sure about. Can anyone please help?What should I do?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I have submitted my PR application on 26th July 2021. Recently I realized that, I may have made a mistake in one of the statutory questions. The question was regarding past applications refusal, in which I said No instead of YES. I am also not sure about declaration of my previous travel history outside Canada. My application is still in process. But it's been more than 2 months since I got AOR and I realized these mistakes, which I am not sure about. Can anyone please help?What should I do?
Raise a webform and provide explanation with supportin Docs. Should be fine