+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in name spelling

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by LST, Aug 7, 2018.

  1. I had applied visitor visa by online application , but by mistake spelling of my name typed wrong " 2 alphabet swapped" how can I correct it.??? Please ..
  2. You can send a IRCC web form to the relevant visa office. Do include the scan of your passport bio pages too

Share This Page