+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in my Visa imm form

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
I have done a small mistake in my visa imm form in employment section. I submitted web form and I got mail from IRCC saying thank you for contacting IRCC. It's an automatic mail. It's been one month from application lodged date. Do I have to raise same web form again? Or Should I wait for the final decision? Can anyone guide me?

File lodged date Nov 22, 2021
Web form raised Nov 23
Got mail from IRCC Nov 24

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I have done a small mistake in my visa imm form in employment section. I submitted web form and I got mail from IRCC saying thank you for contacting IRCC. It's an automatic mail. It's been one month from application lodged date. Do I have to raise same web form again? Or Should I wait for the final decision? Can anyone guide me?

File lodged date Nov 22, 2021
Web form raised Nov 23
Got mail from IRCC Nov 24
what was the mistake???

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
I have done CCNA certification. In the company name..... I have mentioned Cisco. Instead of my company because of typo. So in the next day itself i sent web form. I have attached that certificate too with all the other documents

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I have done CCNA certification. In the company name..... I have mentioned Cisco. Instead of my company because of typo. So in the next day itself i sent web form. I have attached that certificate too with all the other documents
As you sent the web form , So, you should be fine, no need to worry

Sriram03

Dec 22, 2020
Hello,

I did a similar mistake in my IMM 5710 work permit application. May I know what you did to get it approved?
Should I send the updated 5710 in the web form or just a letter of explanation is good enough?

Thanks