+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in my express entry profile

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
Hi
I unintentionally made a mistake in the dates for my academic records. I have also received my ITA. now i cannot even update it. That does not make any difference in my CRS score. How can I fix that?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I unintentionally made a mistake in the dates for my academic records. I have also received my ITA. now i cannot even update it. That does not make any difference in my CRS score. How can I fix that?
You can't change your EE profile after ITA. But you can change your PR profile. Did you receive your ITA yet? I'm confusing on why don't you see your PR profile?

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
You can't change your EE profile after ITA. But you can change your PR profile. Did you receive your ITA yet? I'm confusing on why don't you see your PR profile?
I can change that. But I'm concerned about the discrepancy in my EE and PR application

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi,
Please help here!! While creating the EE Profile I made a mistake in filling up year of birth of my wife (filled 1988 while it should be 1989). Now I got the ITA but I am not able to update the year to 1989. She is not the primary applicant and this mistake (unknowingly though) won't affect my CRS score.
How can the year of birth be changed?