+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in Employer Name in Express Entry profile

immirelated

Mar 12, 2017
Hi,

I realized that I made a mistake in my Express Entry profile. I am not sure how serious the mistake is hence asking suggestions whether to decline the invite or proceed with LOE.

In the current job details section, I have put company address in place of Company name and clients's address in place of Company address. Can I correct that in the application and send a LOE or prefer to decline the invite, please suggest. It does not change my overall score though.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Just update your APR with the correct information. This is a trivial change and will have no impact on your score/application in any way. I am not even sure whether you need a LOE for that, but you might as well to be on the safe side.

Reactions: immirelated

immirelated

Mar 12, 2017
Thank you so much. To be on the safer side, I am going to include a LOE and mention about the unintentional typo and mistake. The only issue I see is that right now the name of the company is not mentioned as the name field occupies the Company address and address field occupies client address..:-(. But the address mentioned in the Company name field is my Company's correct address. I hope that will make CIC official understand (along with the LOE) that it was just a mistake, not a change.

Last edited: