+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in Bank statement

Manny1989

Dec 19, 2022
Hello, I have applied for a tourist Visa and provided my biometrics already. When applying, I used 3 bank statements which are all mine. One of them which is the first one I uploaded has USD 22,000 (USD account) and the two other ones put together have cad 1,500 in them. I have just noticed that not all the pages from one of my local currency bank statements were uploaded somehow. The statement had 20 pages but only 16 were uploaded and sent. In my application I mentioned I will be spending 6000cad in my two weeks trip, since my dollar account has more than enough will it be ok. Or I have to raise a webform and add the whole 20page statement. Note the opening and closing balance for the 20 page statement can be seen on the first page.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I have applied for a tourist Visa and provided my biometrics already. When applying, I used 3 bank statements which are all mine. One of them which is the first one I uploaded has USD 22,000 (USD account) and the two other ones put together have cad 1,500 in them. I have just noticed that not all the pages from one of my local currency bank statements were uploaded somehow. The statement had 20 pages but only 16 were uploaded and sent. In my application I mentioned I will be spending 6000cad in my two weeks trip, since my dollar account has more than enough will it be ok. Or I have to raise a webform and add the whole 20page statement. Note the opening and closing balance for the 20 page statement can be seen on the first page.
This should be ok