+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in application form IMM5257E. How to rectify it?

Ekicanada5

Nov 16, 2021
Please I am in the same problem, I left a gap in my personal history section, what should I do to rectify, I have already submitted my PR application and recieved AOR

Gghippy

Jan 24, 2022
Hello. I am married and have kids. I have deaclarEd them in my family information form and have provided marriage certificate and family pictures. But I have signed in the family information form that I do not have any spouse and children. Will this matter in my visa application?

Tunde Mykel

Jan 17, 2022
Please, how can a mistake in sex identifier in a visitor visa application (imm 5257e) form submitted online and still in process be amended? I am a male and not a female.

Thanking you most humbly in advance for your swift response.

Nino21

Nov 17, 2022
Please, I think I made a mistake in the application for a work visa... I put the answer Yes in the questions and I think I should have put No. I submitted an application for a work permit and an open work permit. Since I have an LMIA, I cannot get an open work permit. Does this mean that if I am rejected for an open work permit, I can get a work permit? Thank you

harsohi855

Apr 1, 2023
Hi there
I found out from gcms notes that the reason for my refusal was incorrect gic account. Which is income builder gic instead of student gic. Now my representative again submitted the file with same documents two days ago. What is the best thing to do.

Aug 15, 2023
My wife just noticed a mistake in the application forms we completed and submitted online. We have a date to go for our biometric.

The mistake was in answering where you have lived in the past years and where you currently live.

What do we do? Mine is correct. We apply for a visit together.

Dikechris

Jan 18, 2024
I discovered that there was a typographical error in my letter of introduction from my company after submitting my application on line.My company is willing to give me another letter correcting this error.Can I use the webform in this case?