Mississauga VO

Clairec

Feb 15, 2023
Applied Jan 22 2023
AOR February 20 2023
Linked to PR tracker
Medical exam (not needed as I’m inland) complete February 16 2023
Biometrics (previously completed) February 16 2023
Based off tracker eligibility completed February 28 2023 (never saw it in progress, it just changed from not started to completed on March 2nd)
Pre arrival services letter March 1.

My pr tracker is up to date, my gc key still says February 15 medical completed. I do have a part on my pr tracker which says we have received the information you sent us… but I haven’t sent anything since I applied or called. Also where the tracker used to update daily the tracker is has not updated in two days.

R&J

Jan 24, 2023
Our file was moving quickly. But now nothing for a month.

Inland Sponsorship - Spouse and 2 dependants
Dec 7 - online app submitted
Dec 10- sponsor rec'd AOR
Dec 15 - medical requests
Dec 19 - fee reminder letter (already paid)
Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 9 - Dependants medicals done
Jan 12 - Biometrics request for dependants (PA has biometrics on file from less than 10 years ago)
Jan 13 - Pre-Arrival letter
Jan 18 - medical passed
Jan 18 - sponsor eligibility email
Jan 26 - pa eligibility email
Jan 31 - dependants biometrics done
Feb 13 - reassessment of eligibility of sponsor and PA
Feb 13 - ircc requested custody arrangements letter
Feb 20 - custody letter submitted
We haven't had any movement on ours since we did biometrics in dec. We are an oct 27th applicant.

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
Applied in July 2022. AOR in August 2022. Inland application. Dead silence since mid-October 2022 when the background check status changed to "in-process". Mississauga VO as well

Last edited:

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
Applied January 5, 2022. Got pr approved February 23, 2023. Background check started in September. File stayed with Mississauga the whole time, but eCoPR came from Etobicoke.

Reactions: _V_K_

naninrsh

Apr 16, 2024
Nothing in spam, PR tracker still updating daily but it would make sense that it doesn't reflect anything now. The official IRCC account shows the last message received was September 28th, when we had to pay an additional fee (done on the same day over the phone, and the rep told us that they had approved us in principle and were submitting our application to the eCOPR people). "Latest update" is from July 15th to say we passed the medical exam. Date modified at the bottom of the page reads 2022-11-08

PR tracker has shown everything as complete since September 28th, and that they received our information on Oct 12th (presumably the payment) and "we received your enquiry" (we've sent a lot) on November 8th. Dead quiet since then, and no messages on either ircc-tracker app or onlineservices.cic account. We haven't had any PPR or invitation to get into the COPR portal, and we've been checking both of our emails and spam folders almost daily for the past 6 months. I ordered GCMS notes on January 4th and had some back and forth with them in early February trying to prove my husband's consent to the information (apparently his signature didn't match what they had on file) and they have ignored the past 3 emails I've sent since then. I'm disgusted, and we've already gone through our MP for more answers, but they gave them the same BS - you're in queue for virtual landing and you just have to wait.

Apparently they're going in order of when COPR expires (ours is July 2023), but that doesn't explain how folks who applied in November already have PR cards