+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga VO

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Anyone here have Mississauga VO and actually see progress with your application? Ours has been stuck since September 28th and is just not budging, and I heard past problems with Mississauga VO before, and wondering if it's still an issue. I'm feeling pretty bitter than folks who applied in November 2022 are receiving COPR while we're still stuck from May 2022 with no progress.

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Our application is inland, and we're still not seeing any progress. The PR tracker shows daily ghost updates, but nothing has actually happened

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Anyone here have Mississauga VO and actually see progress with your application? Ours has been stuck since September 28th and is just not budging, and I heard past problems with Mississauga VO before, and wondering if it's still an issue. I'm feeling pretty bitter than folks who applied in November 2022 are receiving COPR while we're still stuck from May 2022 with no progress.
Have you checked your Spam folder? This is shocking.

Pr Tracker updates are not even ghost updates now. They must have changed their backend service which shows updated daily. I am waiting for PR card and it still shows updated daily.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Also, if you already have account on PR portal, try logging in there. I already had account and in my portal invitation email, they had asked me to go and login (Nothing like go create account etc.)

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Have you checked your Spam folder? This is shocking.

Pr Tracker updates are not even ghost updates now. They must have changed their backend service which shows updated daily. I am waiting for PR card and it still shows updated daily.
Nothing in spam, PR tracker still updating daily but it would make sense that it doesn't reflect anything now. The official IRCC account shows the last message received was September 28th, when we had to pay an additional fee (done on the same day over the phone, and the rep told us that they had approved us in principle and were submitting our application to the eCOPR people). "Latest update" is from July 15th to say we passed the medical exam. Date modified at the bottom of the page reads 2022-11-08

PR tracker has shown everything as complete since September 28th, and that they received our information on Oct 12th (presumably the payment) and "we received your enquiry" (we've sent a lot) on November 8th. Dead quiet since then, and no messages on either ircc-tracker app or onlineservices.cic account. We haven't had any PPR or invitation to get into the COPR portal, and we've been checking both of our emails and spam folders almost daily for the past 6 months. I ordered GCMS notes on January 4th and had some back and forth with them in early February trying to prove my husband's consent to the information (apparently his signature didn't match what they had on file) and they have ignored the past 3 emails I've sent since then. I'm disgusted, and we've already gone through our MP for more answers, but they gave them the same BS - you're in queue for virtual landing and you just have to wait.

Apparently they're going in order of when COPR expires (ours is July 2023), but that doesn't explain how folks who applied in November already have PR cards

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Nothing in spam, PR tracker still updating daily but it would make sense that it doesn't reflect anything now. The official IRCC account shows the last message received was September 28th, when we had to pay an additional fee (done on the same day over the phone, and the rep told us that they had approved us in principle and were submitting our application to the eCOPR people). "Latest update" is from July 15th to say we passed the medical exam. Date modified at the bottom of the page reads 2022-11-08

PR tracker has shown everything as complete since September 28th, and that they received our information on Oct 12th (presumably the payment) and "we received your enquiry" (we've sent a lot) on November 8th. Dead quiet since then, and no messages on either ircc-tracker app or onlineservices.cic account. We haven't had any PPR or invitation to get into the COPR portal, and we've been checking both of our emails and spam folders almost daily for the past 6 months. I ordered GCMS notes on January 4th and had some back and forth with them in early February trying to prove my husband's consent to the information (apparently his signature didn't match what they had on file) and they have ignored the past 3 emails I've sent since then. I'm disgusted, and we've already gone through our MP for more answers, but they gave them the same BS - you're in queue for virtual landing and you just have to wait.

Apparently they're going in order of when COPR expires (ours is July 2023), but that doesn't explain how folks who applied in November already have PR cards
This is weird. I hope you get some update soon.

Did you try logging in to PR portal? https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
This is weird. I hope you get some update soon.

Did you try logging in to PR portal? https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I have never created an account through that website, because we applied on paper. Is there a way to link our existing application to an account?

We haven't received a portal invite yet, either. Literally just got "decision made" updated on the tracker, and that's all

Last edited:

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I have never created an account through that website, because we applied on paper. Is there a way to link our existing application to an account?

We haven't received a portal invite yet, either. Literally just got "decision made" updated on the tracker, and that's all
You won't be able to link your application there. but you can create account with same email that is used as PA.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Our file was moving quickly. But now nothing for a month.

Inland Sponsorship - Spouse and 2 dependants
Dec 7 - online app submitted
Dec 10- sponsor rec'd AOR
Dec 15 - medical requests
Dec 19 - fee reminder letter (already paid)
Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 9 - Dependants medicals done
Jan 12 - Biometrics request for dependants (PA has biometrics on file from less than 10 years ago)
Jan 13 - Pre-Arrival letter
Jan 18 - medical passed
Jan 18 - sponsor eligibility email
Jan 26 - pa eligibility email
Jan 31 - dependants biometrics done
Feb 13 - reassessment of eligibility of sponsor and PA
Feb 13 - ircc requested custody arrangements letter
Feb 20 - custody letter submitted