+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazystar said:
Any test request for people who applied in December?
I think Mississauga office is slowest at the time. I only know October 2015 applicant who got test & Oath invitation.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ar_fabrics said:
I think Mississauga office is slowest at the time. I only know October 2015 applicant who got test & Oath invitation.
Scarborough is probably the slowest in the nation. Besides me, many candidates who applied Oct 15 are still waiting for test invites, except few who though applied early this year but had their tests.

Tend to believe, CIC is not at all transparent enough or has some undeclared processing criteria similar to racial profiling and uses the pretext of processing delays. Monitoring and analyzing candidates details from google doc's its evident CIC is applying some filters.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
PatTO said:
Got my oath invitation for May 16! :D
Hi Congrats on your final step of becoming canadian citizen. However just wondering, did your application got transferred to Toronto from Mississauga due to heavy workload? I found out mine got transferred due to similar reason to Toronto from Mississauga. I assumed that your local CIC office can be Toronto because there are no dates such as May 16 in either Mississauga or Scarborough but there is one in Toronto.

I hope I get that date for my oath because then there is no dates of oath the entire month.

PatTO

Aug 26, 2015
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Hi Congrats on your final step of becoming canadian citizen. However just wondering, did your application got transferred to Toronto from Mississauga due to heavy workload? I found out mine got transferred due to similar reason to Toronto from Mississauga. I assumed that your local CIC office can be Toronto because there are no dates such as May 16 in either Mississauga or Scarborough but there is one in Toronto.

I hope I get that date for my oath because then there is no dates of oath the entire month.
Yes, my file was in Mississauga first and got transferred to the St. Clair office some time after my test. I waited a long time after my test (which was in August 2015) to get the oath invite, but then they actually invited me to two special oath ceremonies (got called for May 4 ceremony at Ontario Science Centre, then got an e-mail invite for the May 16 ceremony at the ROM. I called them up and chose the May 16 one ;-) ). I got lucky in the end I guess.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Finally the Wait ends here!!! I received my Oath ceremony on June 9th, 2016 In Borden at Canadian Forces Base. I received an email to which I was asked to reply. I replied positively to that email and also called the call center to confirm again. ;) ;) ;)

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Finally the Wait ends here!!! I received my Oath ceremony on June 9th, 2016 In Borden at Canadian Forces Base. I received an email to which I was asked to reply. I replied positively to that email and also called the call center to confirm again. ;) ;) ;)
Your test was at Glen Erin? they sent you email? no post mail?

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
crazystar said:
Your test was at Glen Erin? they sent you email? no post mail?
My test was in Toronto. I was a mississauga applicant initially. Now oath in Borden. :) I have just received an email. But i'll receive a letter 2 weeks before my oath date

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malabadi said:
I took the test mid-december, no news since then.
Hoping you will get good news soon. Unfortunately At the time Mississauga CIC office is slowest in Canada.