+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
Do not worry, that's pretty normal. The officers use the interview to discuss on any clarifications or doubts that they have. They normally go back and review the info to make their decision. Since the decision made was faster i believe his clarifications were addressed.

I think it as a positive step. BTW can you expand on why you felt it as Horrible?

Mainagui said:
Hello Mississauga fellas !

So i'd my test last Thursday (20/20) but my interview was HORRIBLE, the officer was very stressed about every detail in my application and he was confused that he told me and I quote: "I cant make any decision in your file now, i need time to think and use my judgement, it might be at least 2 weeks before i can decide"
Then today i randomly checked my status and it changed to Decision made !

Now what are the odds to get RQed or judge hearing or even my case to be refused?

Yes I'm very pessimistic but the interview was THAT BAD!!

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
datascientist said:
Hi ,
Do not worry, that's pretty normal. The officers use the interview to discuss on any clarifications or doubts that they have. They normally go back and review the info to make their decision. Since the decision made was faster i believe his clarifications were addressed.

I think it as a positive step. BTW can you expand on why you felt it as Horrible?
The officer compared my travel dates to Canadian border agency data and they all matched however I made a shopping trip to buffalo september 2014 and I totally forgot about it when he asked me but then I realized it was same day trip, i only spent 6 hrs in the US and got back to canada same day thats why i didn't declare it in the calculator besides I've more than 32 days beyond the 1095 so it was really an honest mistake so the officer was like "You're not telling the truth,...etc)
Another incident was a mistake that he discovered in the stamps translation where 2 stamps were dated 2013 but were translated 2012 and he stressed about it although i tried to explain that he should only concerned about the days spent outside Canada it doesn't really matter in which year besides my calculator matches exactly the Canadian Border report.

I was in this interview for an hour and 15 minutes, you can only imagine !

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALHAMDULILAH,BY BLESSINGS OF ALLAH PAK,
I have got my citizenship today.
Thanks to all members who beceme as a part ,advised each other.
Thanks to ALLAH PAK,
journey has completed.
Mississauga office.

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notice sent out on 14th Oct to appear for test - saw online.
Notice arrived in my mailbox on 19th Oct

Test Date : 2 Nov (Scarborough)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
Notice sent out on 14th Oct to appear for test - saw online.
Notice arrived in my mailbox on 19th Oct

Test Date : 2 Nov (Scarborough)
Congrats!!!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
Thanks to ALLAH PAK,
journey has completed.
Mississauga office.
Congratulations

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
The officer compared my travel dates to Canadian border agency data and they all matched however I made a shopping trip to buffalo september 2014 and I totally forgot about it when he asked me but then I realized it was same day trip, i only spent 6 hrs in the US and got back to canada same day thats why i didn't declare it in the calculator besides I've more than 32 days beyond the 1095 so it was really an honest mistake so the officer was like "You're not telling the truth,...etc)
Another incident was a mistake that he discovered in the stamps translation where 2 stamps were dated 2013 but were translated 2012 and he stressed about it although i tried to explain that he should only concerned about the days spent outside Canada it doesn't really matter in which year besides my calculator matches exactly the Canadian Border report.

I was in this interview for an hour and 15 minutes, you can only imagine !
An hours& 15 min it is really horrible but good news is that your decision Made so soon & it will be positive surely.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
ar_fabrics said:
An hours& 15 min it is really horrible but good news is that your decision Made so soon & it will be positive surely.
Is changing to "DM" a good thing? I mean what makes u believe so, is there still a chance for RQs or even a judge hearing?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Is changing to "DM" a good thing? I mean what makes u believe so, is there still a chance for RQs or even a judge hearing?
Dear no chance of RQ at this time & no chance of refusal. Indeed DM is good thing as officer can be take several days even months to decide if any doubt in his mind.Dont worry & be ready for Oath. Regards

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I got Oath in Scarbrough office. Initially my file transferred to Mississauga office but then transferred to Scarbrough office. Thanks to all members & Canada Visa.com . This forum help me a lot from filling application to Oath ceramony.Best wishes & Hoping all members will get good news. Regards

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats.
ar_fabrics said:
Today I got Oath in Scarbrough office. Initially my file transferred to Mississauga office but then transferred to Scarbrough office. Thanks to all members & Canada Visa.com . This forum help me a lot from filling application to Oath ceramony.Best wishes & Hoping all members will get good news. Regards

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Hey congrats :) .... what documents did they check ? How early you should reach there ? In the oath letter its written that there is no guarantee if your guest will get a seat due to limited number of seats ... i want my wife to come with me .... lets see .... congrats again :)

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
love bird 43 said:
Thanks to ALLAH PAK,
journey has completed.
Mississauga office.
congrats love bird 43

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
Hey congrats :) .... what documents did they check ? How early you should reach there ? In the oath letter its written that there is no guarantee if your guest will get a seat due to limited number of seats ... i want my wife to come with me .... lets see .... congrats again :)
Time was 8/30 but ceremony started 9/15. I reached 8 o clock .Please be careful of heavy traffic & block highways. One guest per family allowed.They checked Oath Letter Landing document & PR card. Except PR card all will be returned after examine. Best wishes

MBK2

May 2, 2013
My parents applied in June 2014
They got RQ and finally in September 9th (Dad) 15th (Mum) had their tests.
My dad is over 55 so only interview for him, and Mum had test and interview.
They were asked lots of questions that I didnt get asked when I got mine, but i didnt get RQ either. May be because they got RQ, they want to know more details. They also asked why they didnt apply together. But my dad's days were complete sooner so he applied weeks before my mum.

Anyway, no Oath date yet. Status still "In process"
What is the usual time for Mississauga office between Test and Oath? Is it longer for ppl who get RQ? 3/4 months?