Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
Hello everyone,
I'm a may 2014 applicant from mississauga my ecas only has 3 lines and it's been a year now since they started processing
My file on July 28, 2014
Does anyone here has the same issue or any updates from them?
It's very frustrating to see ppl from 2015 got their test and oath as well
How does the cic deal with that? And how come the new processing time is pretty fast people only wait 4 month then their citizenship journey is over

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Gongratulation ...to mississauga applicants....as mississauga office has started working again in full inform. 8) :D
They have 8 citizenship cermonies in 4 days.....good news.

raj12345678

Aug 4, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I just registered on this forum to let everyone know of my status.

- Applied on Dec 15, 2014 and got my application in process on March 21.
- Got my file transferred to mississauga and then that line disappeared.
- Got my yellow letter today with the test date of Aug 18 and my online ecas status has not been updated yet.

I was also getting very impatient when i saw other people who applied later then me from other offices were getting their test dates.

I will start preparing now :D

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
raj12345678 said:
Hi Everyone,

I just registered on this forum to let everyone know of my status.

- Applied on Dec 15, 2014 and got my application in process on March 21.
- Got my file transferred to mississauga and then that line disappeared.
- Got my yellow letter today with the test date of Aug 18 and my online ecas status has not been updated yet.

I was also getting very impatient when i saw other people who applied later then me from other offices were getting their test dates.

I will start preparing now :D
Hey bro I also have a test on 18th and got my letter today. Do you live in Toronto? may be we can prepare or go together :) let me know.

Cheers.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyong0313 said:
Hi Fellow applicants,

Following is my milestone in my citizenship journey:
- CIC received my application for citizenship on Nov 24, 2014
- CIC sent the Letter of acknowledgement on Feb 17, 2015
- Started processing my application on march 17

Thanks.

Willy
Dear don't worry my file transferred on March 12 & I received Test invitation couple of days ago hope fully you will receive in coming week. Best wishes

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
Hello everyone,
I'm a may 2014 applicant from mississauga my ecas only has 3 lines and it's been a year now since they started processing
My file on July 28, 2014
processing time is pretty fast people only wait 4 month then their citizenship journey is over
Unfortunately no one can tell the reason that why CIC delayed some cases. I read some other cases as yours even I think in one case he applied in end of 2013 and still not test no RQ. Regards & best of Luck

roksolanan

Jun 24, 2015
Hey guys!
I passed my test on May 22, after the interview officer told me to expect oath invite in a month maximum 2...but no invite since then:( Does anyone in the same situation? Where can I get some info about the status of my application, my estatus is still in process... How do you contact MPs to get info about your application?

roksolanan

Jun 24, 2015
Mainagui said:
Hello Fellow applicants :)

I hope you're all enjoying the weather :p

So out of frustration I decided to contact my MP, I explained that I need to know whether I should expect anything soon or shall i just go ahead with my initial plan and go on a 3 weeks trip to my home country !!!
Surprisingly she called them right in the same day and called me back advising that they have received the stamps translations and the fingerprints and That I can go ahead with my travel plans i just have to send CIC a copy of my Itinerary so they wouldn't schedule me for anything during that time.

Is that a bad sign? I mean does it mean I really SHOULDN'T expect anything soon??
Its been 5 months now since my file was transferred.
Hello Mainagui,
MPs have access to immigration cases? How did you contact him through email or phone? Im on vacation write now and can get info about my case only through cic website which shows In Process status:( Little worried not to miss letter for oath... Thanx for reply

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
khakalove said:
Gongratulation ...to mississauga applicants....as mississauga office has started working again in full inform. 8) :D
How you got this information? I search all over couldn't find any Mississauga oath schedule. My wife did receive oath invite for August 11, I was curious to see if anyone else receive any oath invite. Also I searched on CIC web to see if Mississauga oath date been added but didn't see any.

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poushi24 said:
How you got this information? I search all over couldn't find any Mississauga oath schedule. My wife did receive oath invite for August 11, I was curious to see if anyone else receive any oath invite. Also I searched on CIC web to see if Mississauga oath date been added but didn't see any.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khakalove said:
does that mean they will start conducting citizenship tests too? so far they have been sending all mississauga applicants to scarborough

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roksolanan said:
Hey guys!
I passed my test on May 22, after the interview officer told me to expect oath invite in a month maximum 2...but no invite since then:( Does anyone in the same situation? Where can I get some info about the status of my application, my estatus is still in process... How do you contact MPs to get info about your application?
I'm in the same situation, passed the exam on June 3rd, have been told to wait - 4-6 weeks, nothing new, still "in process". My summer vacation was ruined.

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Is there an updated spreadsheet for GTA citizenship applicants?

Thanks...

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
hi, I did my test last Friday at Scarborough office, and my status changed today to decision made :D :D