+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkfriends said:
@ TBound, I was expecting the same. I'm planning to call CIC today and see for any updates.
Did you manage to get any answers from CIC?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SONIA KHAN said:
I AM STILL WAIT FOR MY TEST INVITATION WAITING TIME KILLING ME... :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(
If it helps there are others, such as myself, who have been waiting for three years.

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Anyone has any good news from Mississauga office yet? Hopefully by this evening, as CIC updates its Ecas on Tuesdays.
Hope we get it moving.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
ItkExpert said:
If it helps there are others, such as myself, who have been waiting for three years.
My wife is waiting same like you.
Test Oct 2013, RQ Oct 2013 and waiting ever since for oath invite

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Just finished my exam in Scarborough, GTA.. Passed with 19/20.. All the sites provided in this forum are very helpful for preparation..

Exam center will have different versions of test copies. Not all members will get same version of test questions.. (I and my spouse chatted after exam and realized this fact). My spouse version is little hard compared to mine.. But the bottom line is : If you read discover Canada 2-3 times.. and practice online tests.. YOU are GOOD to go

Interview Went smooth.. Officer mentioned that they will check CBSA record to check our stamps and will send invitation for Oath.. She mentioned that it will take 2-3 months from now.

Another update: My file transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough. I asked officer if my Oath will be in Scarborough or Mississauga. She mentioned that Mississauga office has backlog that why other offices are helping them. Oath will be in same place as Test. In my case it will be Scarborough.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
vividind said:
Just finished my exam in Scarborough, GTA.. Passed with 19/20.. All the sites provided in this forum are very helpful for preparation..

Exam center will have different versions of test copies. Not all members will get same version of test questions.. (I and my husband chatted after exam and realized this fact). My husband version is little hard compared to mine.. But the bottom line is : If you read discover Canada 2-3 times.. and practice online tests.. YOU are GOOD to go

Interview Went smooth.. Office mentioned that they will check CBSA record to check our stamps and will send invitation for Oath.. She mentioned that it will take 2-3 months from now.

Another update: My file transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough. I asked officer if my Oath will be in Scarborough or Mississauga. She mentioned that Mississauga office has backlog that why other offices are helping them. Oath will be in same place as Test. In my case it will be Scarborough.
congratulations

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those scheduled to take the oath at Nathan Phillips Square on August 12th should be getting their notifications within the next couple of days. Let the rest of us know if you are the lucky one!

jkfriends

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TObound said:
Those scheduled to take the oath at Nathan Phillips Square on August 12th should be getting their notifications within the next couple of days. Let the rest of us know if you are the lucky one!
Will do. I contacted the local MP office and they said my application is all set and waiting for Oath ceremony. With Sep-3 gone from Missi location, my hope is Aug-12 from Toronto or Scarborough location. Let's see for today & tomorrow.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
Its 100th day since my application received, there is no movement except AOR. :(

would you please like to guess approximate dates for IN PROCESS & TEST?

your feed back will help me to plan one month out of Canada trip as I'm flexible to move trip earlier and later dates.