+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
TObound said:
They are removing Mississauga from the oath ceremonies list http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx ....

The website has been like this for two days. Hopefully, next Tuesday it will be updated with Mississauga and some oath ceremonies!
Does this sound normal? Cancelling all the tests and then oath ceremonies?
Anyone else smells something fishy?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Does this sound normal? Cancelling all the tests and then oath ceremonies?
Anyone else smells something fishy?
There is definitely something wrong!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least we all who are member of Canada visa.com knows that what's going in CIC based on posts of our active friends other wise no source to know that what is happening. For example we know that our some December applicants got test dates , test of some applicants has been cancelled ,LOT line disappeared for most of applicants , we can comparison with other local offices, now waiting time for test is even longer than 2014 ...etc.
But some time excessive knowledge is no good so now we all are waiting waiting waiting .....
Best of Luck to All Mississauga applicants & thanks to Canadavisa.com.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, well I called CIC yesterday to ask about mysterious disappearing line. She seemed very tired of this question and said "yes yes we are aware of it, your file is in your local office it has not moved."

So, it seems it's a computer glitch.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Hi guys, well I called CIC yesterday to ask about mysterious disappearing line. She seemed very tired of this question and said "yes yes we are aware of it, your file is in your local office it has not moved."

So, it seems it's a computer glitch.
Why did you call them?

binny8

Jan 5, 2010
Sharing my timeline..
Waiting for my application to go in process.

Citizenship Application
Delivered : 20th April 2015
AOR : 20th May 2015
In Process: ------
File Transferred: -----
Test date :
Oath date :

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
Why did you call them?
Keep calling and irritating them! Let them know we are more frustrated with them not even fixing the glitch! Looks like the whole dang Mississauga office is on vacation!!!

ns87

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As an FYI - I called CIC yesterday to let them know that I will be travelling in August. The call centre agent checked my file and said "Yup, nothing scheduled for you anyway - its in process and you will hear from us at some point in the future."

January applicant, file transferred to Mississauga on March 31st.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
ns87 said:
As an FYI - I called CIC yesterday to let them know that I will be travelling in August. The call centre agent checked my file and said "Yup, nothing scheduled for you anyway - its in process and you will hear from us at some point in the future."

January applicant, file transferred to Mississauga on March 31st.
That's exactly what i was told when i called them.
Application sent Oct 30, file transferred March 5th.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
ar_fabrics said:
Did any one know CIC Mississauga is open or close ....? No oath ceremony !!! No test !!!
I was just thinking the same thing, maybe they decided to close down this office and Re-transfer the applicants to maybe Toronto or Scarborough offices?

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked the other offices.....It seems CIC is slowing down for the summer! Anyone else notice or heard of this??

I am wondering if they have closed the Mississauga office too :eek:

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am getting my ATIP tomorrow. Also, MP's office should give me an update next Tuesday on the status of my application. Hopefully, these two will clear some things up.