+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the CIC Website :

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

Mchangy, I'm from Montreal and I have the issue.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Are you agree that process in CIC offices slow due to preparation to implement new Law ???

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Dear Friends,
Are you agree that process in CIC officeses slow due to preparation to implement new Law ???
No, they have tsunami of last minute applications.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
No, they have tsunami of last minute applications.
wd1 and Air-frabrics,

CIC IT went on strike? ;D They want more time off...

SFD

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Transferred to Mississauga office on 24th march 2015 came back again. It must be some technical glitch ::)

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
I Think the issue with the transfer line disappearing was just a system update, Even the language changed; my new eCas status shows the following:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 30, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2014.
We started processing your application on January 7, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Notice how they replaced the word "letter" with "Correspondence" ???
I guess they are implementing a new system and limiting the information they can provide.

My line didn't appear again, it was gone Friday Night.

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi Everyone,

According to my ECAS :

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 4, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 11, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on March 10, 2015.

There was line 4 few days back : Your file has been transferred to Mississauga office on March 13, 2015.
Line 4 has disappeared now .... what does that means ? any idea ?

Is it really slow in Mississauga office ? Any December 2014 applicant got the test date from Mississauga ?

Please advise ... many thanks !!

mchangy

Jun 6, 2015
shahmad said:
Hi mchangy,

When was your file transferred to Mississauga office ?
It was on March 9th.

Also, my line 4 has yet come back. The last line is still "We started processing your application on March 2, 2015."

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
mchangy said:
It was on March 9th.

Also, my line 4 has yet come back. The last line is still "We started processing your application on March 2, 2015."
How did CIC inform you about the test date ? Regular mail ? Email ? ECAS update ?