+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga, citizenship test Feb. 6, 4 pm session...

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Hello there!
We were about 50 people on that day and time and were told before the test that "no oath invitations are going to be issued today" and that instead an invite letter would arrive on the mail.
Almost 2 weeks now, has anyone received it?
Ecas shows no update.

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayne_vega said:
Hello there!
We were about 50 people on that day and time and were told before the test that "no oath invitations are going to be issued today" and that instead an invite letter would arrive on the mail.
Ecas shows no update.
Congratulation wayne_vega. Could you please share your experience ? documents they ask and anything that you think will be helpful to all of us.

deepti

Jan 14, 2009
wayne_vega said:
Hello there!
Ecas shows no update.
Same day i gave the test and in same office and no information yet and they said it will take 4 to 6 weeks

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
rupesh said:
Congratulation wayne_vega. Could you please share your experience ? documents they ask and anything that you think will be helpful to all of us.
Hi, thanks!
Mississauga is a good one. Meaning that it appears that all of the applications transferred there, are straight-forward. No RQs, apparently (I wasn't RQd myself).
Documents they ask for, you will see them checked on the letter they send you inviting you to take the test.
You arrive there (on time is paramount) and you take the test. When you're done then you wait your turn to be interviewed. Whoever finishes the test first, will be the first to be interviewed.
If the interview goes well, you normally get an invite to the oath ceremony right there and then for the following week.
Sometimes (like the day I attended) they don't give the invite right away but would send a letter instead on the mail. No idea how this process is determined. The people who went before and after that day (feb. 6), got all invites on the spot.
There are plenty of threads that talk about the test and oath. Find them, don't wait for people to reply to your laziness.
Best of luck.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
deepti said:
Same day i gave the test and in same office and no information yet and they said it will take 4 to 6 weeks
Yes, I believe we got that deal because it was on the 6th when the announcement was made about the upcoming new citizenship changes.
It would be nice to receive our oath invite letter this week (since it will be 2 weeks since we took our test, deepti) just like people have received it before us instead of the projected 4 - 6 weeks.
The sooner to get this done with, the better.

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayne_vega said:
Hi, thanks!
Mississauga is a good one. Meaning that it appears that all of the applications transferred there, are straight-forward. No RQs, apparently (I wasn't RQd myself).
Documents they ask for, you will see them checked on the letter they send you inviting you to take the test.
You arrive there (on time is paramount) and you take the test. When you're done then you wait your turn to be interviewed. Whoever finishes the test first, will be the first to be interviewed.
If the interview goes well, you normally get an invite to the oath ceremony right there and then for the following week.
Sometimes (like the day I attended) they don't give the invite right away but would send a letter instead on the mail. No idea how this process is determined. The people who went before and after that day (feb. 6), got all invites on the spot.
There are plenty of threads that talk about the test and oath. Find them, don't wait for people to reply to your laziness.
Best of luck.
appreciate your help for sharing your experience. Thank you.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
wayne_vega said:
Hello there!
Ecas shows no update.
We had the similar experience. The oath invitation letter was sent to us 2 weeks after the test date.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suin said:
We had the similar experience. The oath invitation letter was sent to us 2 weeks after the test date.
oh man! Vancouver is really taking their time. Nothing after 4 weeks of test.