+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am 10 days from 10 months since I applied for grant citizenship application. My file at IRCC office in Mississauga. I need an advice. I am planning to travel to my home country on Mid of October this year because I am having an exam. Should I tell the IRCC about this and is this gonna lead to inviting me for a test and expedite the process of my application. Your advice guys will be appreciated

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am 10 days from 10 months since I applied for grant citizenship application. My file at IRCC office in Mississauga. I need an advice. I am planning to travel to my home country on Mid of October this year because I am having an exam. Should I tell the IRCC about this and is this gonna lead to inviting me for a test and expedite the process of my application. Your advice guys will be appreciated
You could send a webform. If I were you, I would only mention the travel dates and leave the rest to the immigration officer.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello Guys,

Lol, No it won’t . I informed them of my travel plan in September about a month ago, nothing happened, so stop dreaming, and just get on with your life.

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Just got of the phone with IRCC (yes i got thru...surprise surprise o_O)...Agent said all security checks are done and passed wait for test invite and he confirmed they received web form that i have sent about me being out of the country in coming December! He also noted that my application is being processed in Mississauga and not Scarborough office. How much longer :mad:? Mississauga is sooooooo slow :oops:

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Hi guys. We passed the test today at Scarborough. To our surprise, our oath is tomorrow at Scarborough.

I'm a Brampton applicant. Our file was in Mississauga. But test invite was from Scarborough.

Sent - Oct 16.
Aor - Oct 31.
In process - Nov 23.
Test - Aug 14.
Oath scheduled- Aug 15.

Ironically, I'm losing my Indian citizenship and gaining Canadian citizenship on the day of Indian independence.

Congratulations on the Oath. So when did you get the oath invitation during the interview on 14th Aug. or with your test letter ?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
What I can do is to wait................................:eek:
I can’t believe you is still waiting did you try the webform inquiry sometimes I think they forget about some applicants.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

I noticed that some people did their test & oath on the same day.

Under what circumstances is this done? Is it case specific? Local Office specific?

Please share your valuable input.

Thanks & Regards

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, I live in Etobicoke, but had my test on June 26. Still no request for Oath, and I thought it's gonna be fast from here. But no! Is there a Mississauga Dm-Oath thread? What is the average time in Mississauga to take Oath after test and DM? Thx.