+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

mweiner

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Application received on July 29th 2017 and in process since Sep 14th 2017 and not test invite yet..

Thanks for sharing your info!
I suggest you contact IRCC immediately. You are reaching the 12 month threshold for IRCC. Also, ask your local MP to intervene because they wait until 12 months threshold is breached.
I assume you did not get any RQ, did you?

Towhida

Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Send them a webform inquiry explain to them it will be 12 months in two weeks since you apply and you haven’t had any information on your file just explain your situation don’t bother to call because some of those agent are clueless goodluck.
I did the same thing .Im July 2017 applicant .missisuaga.After 11months of my application there was no new so I send webform ,within two business day they replied and after one wk my status changed into DM and after 2 wks I got my oath ceremony email . Sometimes they forget abt some files .just a little push . I think it will work . Wish u all the best .

Reactions: SpiceIsland

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I did the same thing .Im July 2017 applicant .missisuaga.After 11months of my application there was no new so I send webform ,within two business day they replied and after one wk my status changed into DM and after 2 wks I got my oath ceremony email . Sometimes they forget abt some files .just a little push . I think it will work . Wish u all the best .
It’s not for me it’s obaidureman he apply in July with no test invite. I do agree with you I send them a webform inquiry June 25 and they email me back in 2 days and my Ecas went from DM to In-Process June 30 then five days later I got Oath Invite so I do believe they forget about our file and you have to give them a push.

Reactions: Towhida

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
It’s not for me it’s obaidureman he apply in July with no test invite. I do agree with you I send them a webform inquiry June 25 and they email me back in 2 days and my Ecas went from DM to In-Process June 30 then five days later I got Oath Invite so I do believe they forget about our file and you have to give them a push.
I am glad all went well for you. :)

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
To my dear friends:

IshaKush wrote and I wanted to share with you all:

Mississauga residents breathe easy, I wrote my test on Tuesday and got decision made yesterday and today received email to appear for oath on August 7 in Mississauga.

They have finally picked up as I was not expecting this quick turnaround. Really happy and the wait is over.

Cheers

Reactions: Towhida

pakkecanadavale

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I have applied from brampton and my processing centre is missisauga
applied oct 12 and received oct 13 and aor on nov 10 and in process since nov 22

i have called call centre few times and they told me security is done and criminality is pending. does any one has any expreience with that?

how long will it take to receive test invite.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Everyone,
applied oct 12 and received oct 13 and aor on nov 10 and in process since nov 22

i have called call centre few times and they told me security is done and criminality is pending. does any one has any expreience with that?

Majority of the applicants from October and after are waiting to take their test.

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Since you and I are from Brampton, we are low priority applicants. :(

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Whatever they told you ... consider it as a bullshit.... if you call again their statements will get change about the updates on the file.

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Whatever they told you ... consider it as a bullshit.... if you call again their statements will get change about the updates on the file.
I see some applications which went in process early Nov got test invite already. Some of us are still waiting.

My theory: cic routed processing for a batch of October applicants into some kind of pilot project, that's why it went to in process in early Nov. But, project failed and those applications are neither in normal queue nor in special queue.

I hope they really come with a proper plan to clear the backlog rather than hoping that problems solve themselves.

ra2429

May 29, 2017
I got the oath invite today via email! August 7th is the day! Can you please add it to the tracker when you get a chance. Thanks.
Does your ecas show any updates on your oathinvite?
what email address did you get the email from?

Rid879

Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone
Got on update on my file stating
We sent you correspondence on July 12 if you have not provided the requested documents or information please do so.