+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Well, your story doesn’t make anybody feel better about waiting - you applied under C-24 when there were much fewer applications yet it still took you 12 months. We were just a couple of months short under C-24 and had to apply with all the newly qualified people under the 3-year rule - if your experience is any indication, we are certainly looking at a much longer wait
We will have our stories to share to others who’d wait. Good luck mate!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
We will have our stories to share to others who’d wait. Good luck mate!
Well here is a new story: my coworker who lives 2 blocks away from me, submitted at the end of March, got test invite today from Scarb - that's 6 months after I have submitted my application, yet I still got nothing

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well here is a new story: my coworker who lives 2 blocks away from me, submitted at the end of March, got test invite today from Scarb - that's 6 months after I have submitted my application, yet I still got nothing
WTF? Have you ever called them to find out the reason?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
You have helped many in this forum; you will be winner. I am certain, that your celebration will be the loudest. Good luck my friend.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
If liberals want some of the votes; they will have to expedite the process. At the moment, they are busy defending “illegal and irregular”. :)

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I understand your anxiety and disappointment in waiting... but remember, your coworker may get test invite first but could end up waiting for DM for a long time because of background/security checks; while you get test invite late, you may get DM within 24 hours. Getting oath invite seems to be where most folks lose patience. But, to me, your situation is harder... test - DM removes provides some relief knowing you've done your part.

Reactions: Jayson

obaidurehman

Feb 12, 2018
Send them a webform inquiry explain to them it will be 12 months in two weeks since you apply and you haven’t had any information on your file just explain your situation don’t bother to call because some of those agent are clueless goodluck.
I already did last week and got some what generic reply that my information is verified and sent to responsible office. They will contact me if further information is required...

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I understand your anxiety and disappointment in waiting... but remember, your coworker may get test invite first but could end up waiting for DM for a long time because of background/security checks; while you get test invite late, you may get DM within 24 hours. Getting oath invite seems to be where most folks lose patience. But, to me, your situation is harder... test - DM removes provides some relief knowing you've done your part.
Well said mate.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I already did last week and got some what generic reply that my information is verified and sent to responsible office. They will contact me if further information is required...
That’s crazy I don’t understand IRCC on their website they said If you don’t hear from them in 6 months contact them and when you do they give you a generic answer that’s b.s.

mweiner

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi friends
Just got an email from cic.gc.ca . Oath ceremony invitation on 08/08/2018 at 9am . Mississauga centre . No update on eCas no mail . They said print this and bring it with u . Do u think it’s final ?Always confusion.I'm July 2017 applicant . Thanks .
Congratulations!
Any test invite?