+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Ontario150

Jul 5, 2017
Congrats, I gather from your previous posts you're an October applicant. I'm not going to get my hopes high because I've lost all faith in Mississauga. Other places are finishing applications in 3-4 months and we get excited when once in every blue moon Mississauga moves an inch.
I did my test yesterday at Mississauga. Got DM this morning. Go to Oath as they said 1-2 months from now.

Reactions: mweiner

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
  1. I attended the interview today atthe Mississauga office. The personinterviewing me was very to thepoint and did not spend time in any casual talk. She looked at mypassport, insisted on seeing mydriver's license and my health card and then proceeded to go throughall the stamps on my passport and correlated that with the residencecalculator. I have had a lot of travel in the last several years and much of it has been to the United States, using the Nexus card. She mentioned that they would need to run another check, which she pronounced as 'ICES' and would get back to me.
    She also made me sign a form, which she filled out for me, ticking off a whole lot of Yes and one No. I felt pressurized to sign and form and didn't look carefully at what I was signing. Need to know if anyone else had the same experience. Thanks in advance.
ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)

Reactions: GiantPanda

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
  1. We sent you a notice on June 20, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 16, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Please update. Things seem to be moving!

Reactions: Towhida

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
  1. We sent you a notice on June 20, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 16, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Please update. Things seem to be moving!
when did you go in process ?

GiantPanda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)
Thanks for your detailed reply.