+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
I live in Toronto (Uptown). My application is being processed at Mississauga. Below are my Timeline

Application Received - Sep 5
AOR - Oct 5
IP - Oct 25

Will complete 7 months since IP in another 10 days.

I never received FP request. I got hold of my GCMS notes and it says I have passed Criminality and there is a note that says 'test pending clearance tagged'. I assume means that they are waiting to assign a test date and venue. I called IRCC helpline and few times and they said my file was sent to Mississauga office on December 2nd and they are processing it.

patiently waiting for the test invite!

tom94063

May 1, 2013
I live in Toronto (Uptown). My application is being processed at Mississauga. Below are my Timeline

AOR - Oct 5
IP - Oct 25

I never received FP request. I got hold of my GCMS notes and it says I have passed Criminality and there is a note that says 'test pending clearance tagged'. I assume means that they are waiting to assign a test date and venue. I called IRCC helpline and few times and they said my file was sent to Mississauga office on December 2nd and they are processing it.

My GCMS shows "Test Ready Tagged", I don't know what it means but I haven't received the test invite yet. Been in-process since Dec 11 and no movement since then (5+ months already). And processing center is of course Mississauga, even though I live in North York..
My status shows as follow
Knowledge :Not started
Residence: Not started
Language : Not started
Prohibition: Not started
Security: [blank] But call center agent I spoke with said I am already cleared
Criminality: Passed

So what's the difference between Test Ready Tagged and test pending clearance tagged? But it looks like we're stuck at the same point.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
They simply ruined all joy expected from gaining citizenship, I was so excited at the beginning and now after seven months ...nothing. The majority of people in other offices have already become Canadian citizens, simply look at the October thread,, only Mississauga people are lingering. I've become indifferent to the whole thing.

Last edited:

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
They simply ruined all joy expected from gaining citizenship, I was so excited at the beginning and now after seven months ...nothing. The majority of people in other offices have already become Canadian citizens, simply look at the October thread,, only Mississauga people are lingering. Now, I've become indifferent to the whole thing.
I agreed with u, Cos we see a lot of pple from different office, they have become citizens, the whole thing tired me, Mississauga is the worst office and very stupid pple working for Canada, I can say that in their face, a lot of pple complaining about Mississauga everyday and no changes have come, even Scarborough is better far far, my friend became citizen from Scarborough office early this month within 8 months, and I am already going to 7 months nothing like test invite if I call the cic they will say my background never clear

0ntarian

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017

AOR - Oct 5
IP - Oct 25

I have same timeline as your's and same comment "test pending clearance tagged" except IP on Nov.02

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
This is how Mississauga office is working:

MONDAY: Relaxing from the weekend
TUESDAY: Preparing for work
WEDNESDAY: Work
THURSDAY: Preparing for the weekend
FRIDAY: Weekend

:mad::mad::mad:

cool_wonderful

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ,Nova Scotia / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010 ; DD encashed - 30-Jul-2010
Doc's Request.
28-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
12-Jan-2011
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2011
Med's Request
26-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014 , PP sent :- 12 feb 2014 , ecas status - DM on 26 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP returned on 06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
01 June 2014
This is for Mississauga Citizenship Applicants only.

Please share Citizenship Application timeline so we all know the reason for the delay from Mississauga.
Please put my details in the tracker.I am also from Mississsauga

Application Received - Nov 6 2017
AOR - Dec 20
IP - Jan 10

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5