+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi, I sent my application on sept 8th, AOR Nov 6, appeared for test on March 7, DM next day, and waiting since then. But when I look at the sheet, people who applied in October have even completed their oath. This is very strange. Its driving me crazy. One logic that comes to my mind is maybe for single applicants or family applicants with no minors get their oath faster than those who have kids as they may have to limit the number of kids for a particular ceremony.
Are you comparing same locations?

ronmcguire3425

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Are you comparing same locations?
Yes, I am looking at Mississauga. Also in the sheet, some people in Mississauga have same test date, same DM date and same oath letter date. This is something very strange. At least, I dont believe this happens in Mississauga.

Last edited:

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
For a moment there, I thought you received an invite although I wouldn't be surprised if you did. With Mississauga everything is possible with their randomness.
Hehe...i wish i received an invite! Hopefully soon... but looking at the sheet and hearing other people it will be a while before that happens!

kaosman

Aug 8, 2011
I had my test and interview at the Glen Erin office in Mississauga yesterday. My status has now changed to Decision Made on ecas.

File received : Oct 30th
AOR : Dec 31st
IP : Jan 11
Test invite : March 10th
Test date : March 27th
DM : March 28th

Please update line 452 in the October 2017 sheet.

Last edited:

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my test and interview at the Glen Erin office in Mississauga yesterday. My status has now changed to Decision Made on ecas.

Updated. Congrats!!

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017

Wich city are you based in ? Mississauga ?

kaosman

Aug 8, 2011
At least some one started getting it from Mississauga.
How was your experience in the Interview ?
The interview was fairly short and straightforward. I was asked my Drivers license, Health Card, PR Card, COPR and Passports. The officer went over all the stamps in my passport and asked me basic questions about my employment, family, where I live and my travels. I hadn't traveled much so there wasn't much to discuss. The whole interview took about 10 mins. The entire process from me entering the office, writing the test and interviewing took about 2.5 hours.

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
The interview was fairly short and straightforward. I was asked my Drivers license, Health Card, PR Card, COPR and Passports. The officer went over all the stamps in my passport and asked me basic questions about my employment, family, where I live and my travels. I hadn't traveled much so there wasn't much to discuss. The whole interview took about 10 mins. The entire process from me entering the office, writing the test and interviewing took about 2.5 hours.
Did you go alone or with your family ?
Is everyone in a family interviewed together ?

rdcanada

Oct 18, 2017
there seems to be no updates from Mississauga for quite a while. My application is in in process since November 25