+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

rdcanada

Oct 18, 2017
It's possible but it doesn't explain why some newer applications in the queue are processed before older ones.Take a look at the tracker, there's absolutely no logic in the processing times.One theory I have is that there are multiple queues, with each queue assigned to one officer and maybe some officers clear their queues faster than others.
I agree, this could one of the reasons, another could be for people like me who have a lot of travel in the last 5 years.

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Looking at the October tracker, most Mississauga / Brampton folks whose application went to in process ~mid-late Nov have not got test invites yet. Most applicants who received test have their in process date in Dec. I feel 2 more months to go.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Looking at the October tracker, most Mississauga / Brampton folks whose application went to in process ~mid-late Nov have not got test invites yet. Most applicants who received test have their in process date in Dec. I feel 2 more months to go.
I'm Dec and didn't get anything and don't expect to get anything any time soon. Don't look at the tracker because it will drive you crazy.

Reactions: sns204

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
IP since early Dec, still nothing... called 2 weeks ago and was told my files were still in Sydney but ‘in transit ‘ to Mississauga... called again on Friday , and it was still in Sydney and ‘in transit ‘ to Mississauga... what does ‘in transit ‘ even mean here if it just sits there not going anywhere, that’s not transit , that’s called ‘waiting for the bus’

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
IP since early Dec, still nothing... called 2 weeks ago and was told my files were still in Sydney but ‘in transit ‘ to Mississauga... called again on Friday , and it was still in Sydney and ‘in transit ‘ to Mississauga... what does ‘in transit ‘ even mean here if it just sits there not going anywhere, that’s not transit , that’s called ‘waiting for the bus’
It means it's waiting in some queue. Looking at other Mississauga applicants, it seems there are multiple queues. Fast queues and slow queues. You and I are in the slow queues.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
It means it's waiting in some queue. Looking at other Mississauga applicants, it seems there are multiple queues. Fast queues and slow queues. You and I are in the slow queues.
What sucks most is, I know someone who submitted a week later than I did, moved to another country a few months ago, and just got test invitation last week - while I have been here thfor whole time with nothing lol

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi all!

Mississauga applicant here.

This is my timeline so far:
Sent: 2018/01/05 (registered mail):D
Arrived: 2018/01/09 (signed by RS):D
AOR: 2018/02/15 (email):D
IP: 2018/03/21 (ECAS change):D

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hi all!

Mississauga applicant here.

This is my timeline so far:
Sent: 2018/01/05 (registered mail):D
Arrived: 2018/01/09 (signed by RS):D
AOR: 2018/02/15 (email):D
IP: 2018/03/21 (ECAS change):D
For a moment there, I thought you received an invite although I wouldn't be surprised if you did. With Mississauga everything is possible with their randomness.

ronmcguire3425

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, I sent my application on sept 8th, AOR Nov 6, appeared for test on March 7, DM next day, and waiting since then. But when I look at the sheet, people who applied in October have even completed their oath. This is very strange. Its driving me crazy. One logic that comes to my mind is maybe for single applicants or family applicants with no minors get their oath faster than those who have kids, may be because they have to limit the number of kids for a particular ceremony.

Last edited: