+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
From last two I noticed, Mississauga applicants start getting Test invitation in Scarbrough & Non Mississauga applicants in Mississauga.
Positive sign !!!
I wish I had your optimism. I see nothing positive. There is just no fairness in how Mississauga processes applications.

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
is there anyone got finger print from mississauga office where the address that you have to send that document to it ?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there anyone got finger print from mississauga office where the address that you have to send that document to it ?
Have you received FP request? There should be a letter with FP request instructing FP agency where to send results. BTW, all FP requests for GTA applicants come from Toronto (St. Clair) visa office.

Starshi

Apr 8, 2018
Hello folks...I am wondering if you received an email to appear for a test or just Ecas status update followed by CiC letter by mail?
thanks,

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
Folks, I live in Mississauga & applied for Citizenship on Oct 17th 2017. My application started showing IP on Jan 11th 2018 and on April 3rd, I received a notification for Citizenship Test in Scarborough on April 16th.

Have other applicants that live in Mississauga also been sent for testing to Scarborough?

Thanks & regards,

Mohit

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Folks, I live in Mississauga & applied for Citizenship on Oct 17th 2017. My application started showing IP on Jan 11th 2018 and on April 3rd, I received a notification for Citizenship Test in Scarborough on April 16th.

Have other applicants that live in Mississauga also been sent for testing to Scarborough?

Thanks & regards,

Mohit
Are you living near Scarborough ?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks & regards,

Mohit
Updated the spreadsheet with your updates. Link is in my signature.

If you look at spreadsheet, there are quite a lot of Mississauga folks getting invite from Scarborough and vice versa.

glob

Oct 6, 2017
My application has been IP since December 9th (4 months!)
No updates since then. Last time I called CIC they told me that it was "in transit from Sydney".
Feeling a bit frustrated. Ordered GCMS notes...

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
No updates since then. Last time I called CIC they told me that it was "in transit from Sydney".
what is the timeline of these notes ?
In 2 weeks ?

Leonidas81

Jul 19, 2016
Anybody aware of DM - Oath letter timeline in Mississauga office? My status changed to DM last week and I didn't get any notification about the oath since then.

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Could you please share the reply of GCMS notes?