+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing those times

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still remember,,, those july august 2011
when i have applied for visa at Uni of waterloo.. and i made quite friends on this site... some of them i met personally and had a great flight with them,,, we did talk for long hours just for talking canada and canada...lol funny..
i still remember, tht time when posts were like 100-200 daily from our group... chatting .. mimcary...
we were too cool... but now it seems no one is geetting online... and no posts.. and even less.. viewers are getting scarstic..... No more cooling in d room...

And funny thing.. we all got visa. except momi and other guy from pakistan (late result or refusal.. do not know)))). and even one of friend of dubai joined us at toronto..

Missing times!!!!!! anywayz good luck to those who get visa or who are applying for visa...

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
yes, i was also here last year .
at the time of aug sept. But a silent reader, i have not posted any question or query because I was in last of my bachelors and have no doubts,

recently I become active on the site and i still remember posts of sandhujas, vini ,Rupak ,sarah and all
that is a funny group of guys and all from punjab in fall 2011.however, mostly they all left posting on the forum once they reach Canada .

I think everyone on this forum stay untill they need it
Once got their visa , Fly away.

Waheguru sab te mehar kare !!! :)

A

AJITH87

Hi,

glad to meet you guys. How r u there in Canada? do you face any difficulties . please share..

Ajith

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
Hey,

buddy, I am from India planning for Jan 2013 batch, However here are the facts of the Canada.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/real-canada-t109471.0.html

whats your app. up-to ??

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theamandeep said:
at the time of aug sept. But a silent reader, i have not posted any question or query because I was in last of my bachelors and have no doubts,

recently I become active on the site and i still remember posts of sandhujas, vini ,Rupak ,sarah and all
that is a funny group of guys and all from punjab in fall 2011.however, mostly they all left posting on the forum once they reach Canada .

not all from punjab.. 4 from paSkistan and 2 from dubai too.... i was good time indeed... even we said after reaching here that we will meet again.. but i left for waterloo. and never,,,, saw them again...

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theamandeep said:

sarah is still here in toronto... i forgot her id and my fb account deactivated...

A

AJITH87

theamandeep said:
Hey,

buddy, I am from India planning for Jan 2013 batch, However here are the facts of the Canada.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/real-canada-t109471.0.html

whats your app. up-to ??
Hi,
I am from Kerala.I am planning for sept 2013.. but i think i'm late... if not i'd go for jan 2013.
Ajith

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
Vipul.Varinder said:
sarah is still here in toronto... i forgot her id and my fb account deactivated...

i have not seen anyone of them active on the site at the moment,However i know about them but they don't about me

like a phrase in punjabi "pind wale daku nu jande hunde han, par daku pind waleya nu nai"
hahhahaha.........

I am planning to join in jan 2013 , and my father keep advising me to learn some skills over here before going there.

Is there good scope of job after doing hospitality course over there ?

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theamandeep said:
i have not seen anyone of them active on the site at the moment,However i know about them but they don't about me

offcourse... if you are less hairy,,, and have good english skills..
like a phrase in punjabi "pind wale daku nu jande hunde han, par daku pind waleya nu nai"
hahhahaha.........

I am planning to join in jan 2013 , and my father keep advising me to learn some skills over here before going there.

Is there good scope of job after doing hospitality course over there ?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........

hahahha.........We can do something of English skills but We can't think over-self without hairs.

LOL.

vikram49

Apr 23, 2012
hello guys and gals,

You have made it and now its our turn. So being seniors you should help us and lead us.

comment and share your experience please.

I and others get benefited surely.

thanks in advance.

vikram

H

HBK

Vipul.Varinder said:
I still remember,,, those july august 2011
when i have applied for visa at Uni of waterloo.. and i made quite friends on this site... some of them i met personally and had a great flight with them,,, we did talk for long hours just for talking canada and canada...lol funny..
i still remember, tht time when posts were like 100-200 daily from our group... chatting .. mimcary...
we were too cool... but now it seems no one is geetting online... and no posts.. and even less.. viewers are getting scarstic..... No more cooling in d room...

And funny thing.. we all got visa. except momi and other guy from pakistan (late result or refusal.. do not know)))). and even one of friend of dubai joined us at toronto..

Missing times!!!!!! anywayz good luck to those who get visa or who are applying for visa...
yeah buddy. i was not active in the forum those days,but I know some of them.
there were some member in the forum who were great and today i am really missing their posts and in short time even I am going to quit the forum.

Ad singh - Charted Accountant in India. - Got visa for diploma course in TRU (no study mismatch)

Sandhujas - MBA from India. was working with LIC - Got visa for GBM course (No study mismatch)

rhasan - From bangladesh - was great advisor.

enfield - Am MBA student in UNiversity of Victoria with scholership. great advisor ever.

Nick malik - An Indian got visa in 3 rd attempt - Studying in toronto -GBM course -Humber college

happy garcha - Got visa without IELTS from India.

Today none of them are active in the forum and forum lost its beauty.

I am really missing their posts.

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK said:
yeah buddy. i was not active in the forum those days,but I know some of them.
there were some member in the forum who were great and today i am really missing their posts and in short time even I am going to quit the forum.

Ad singh - Charted Accountant in India. - Got visa for diploma course in TRU (no study mismatch)

Sandhujas - MBA from India. was working with LIC - Got visa for GBM course (No study mismatch)

rhasan - From bangladesh - was great advisor.

enfield - Am MBA student in UNiversity of Victoria with scholership. great advisor ever.

Nick malik - An Indian got visa in 3 rd attempt - Studying in toronto -GBM course -Humber college

happy garcha - Got visa without IELTS from India.

Today none of them are active in the forum and forum lost its beauty.

I am really missing their posts.

yes happy garcha, sandhi jas, nick malik, sarah, we went together, if i am not wrong, in those days, we do fun here help here .. and imitate like others, not to offended others, i saw posts now, its like why me, why not u etc....
and hey enfield got visa or not???? he was from himachal...i hardly think,, he got it??

H

HBK

Vipul.Varinder said:
yes happy garcha, sandhi jas, nick malik, sarah, we went together, if i am not wrong, in those days, we do fun here help here .. and imitate like others, not to offended others, i saw posts now, its like why me, why not u etc....
and hey enfield got visa or not???? he was from himachal...i hardly think,, he got it??
Yes enfield got visa and driving his royal enfiled bike on BC's road. LOL.
He got it after a long wait. I told him many time to open consultancy even CANAM can not survive against his knowledge.

ENFIELD'S OVERSEAS EDUCATION CONSULTANCY ha.....ha,...ha.....

Do you remember while making packing list VINI posted a underwear pic in the forum. it was funny . LOL

when i found that thread I will surely post that link.

H

HBK

Yes I found the link. don't forget to open 1st link. it is really funny.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t90343.0.html