+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing the Canadian citizenship Montreal office

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hey Hello guys

my friends,, my test was 13/03/2017 Monday,, unfortunately i went late ,,, then i had to send them a letter to explain why i missed the test ,, is any similarity here guys for this situation Huh?

And the reason for which i was late ,, it sounds silly but i told them that because of the daylight savings hour change ,,, i missed set up my alarm ,, so i arrive late ??????

Now i am waiting if that could be a acceptable reason ?? or i will receive the final notice ???
My question does any one have same experience ??? or even knows someone had some similarity ???

thank you

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hey Hello guys

my friends,, my test was 13/03/2017 Monday,, unfortunately i went late ,,, then i had to send them a letter to explain why i missed the test ,, is any similarity here guys for this situation Huh?

And the reason for which i was late ,, it sounds silly but i told them that because of the daylight savings hour change ,,, i missed set up my alarm ,, so i arrive late ??????

Now i am waiting if that could be a acceptable reason ?? or i will receive the final notice ???
My question does any one have same experience ??? or even knows someone had some similarity ???

thank you
Today I took the oath ,, and I got my citizenship certificate ,, technically I am a Canadian citizen ,, here above is my first post in this Forum.
And here I am done with these procedures,, I had to withdraw my first application because I arrived late on the test ,, afterwards I re-applied ,, it was a long and boring bureaucratic procedures ,, today I was not excited ,, I wanted to get the piece of paper and get out ,, I did not take even a single pic to me ,, the only thing I am excited about it ,, that I am over it .
I feel I am indebted for this forum members ,, I learned a lot from you guys ,, and I will still have a look from time to time and to give tips if needed based on my limit knowledge