+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Supporting Document

Aaron Drilon

Feb 12, 2023
Hello everyone,

Just to tell you the whole story, I finished all my forms and supporting documents for my Spousal Sponsorship application and I was at the area where u have to sign like a declaration after you upload your payment. Now, I have signed it and it brought me back to all my forms and supporting documents. Now, when I was scrolling down to submit my application I saw all the forms ready to submit but what I didn't see was all the supporting documents I uploaded. Since I was on a call with a representative, he said that it is fine and it's probably a glitch or bug that I can't see all the supporting documents I've already uploaded so I just went with it and completely submit it. I wanted to reconfirm it again but I cannot view the application. Now I am on edge because the immigration officer might think I have all my supporting document missing and might refuse or return it to me after waiting for 17 months.

Now I have 2 questions to ask:
Since I already uploaded the supporting document but when I signed the declaration I couldn't see it. Can the immigration officer see it on his system?
And if he doesn't see it, will it take me 17 months know if my application have been returned?

My case is very frustrating to me and I need to know badly if that bug or glitch cost me 17 months for my application to be rejected so any closure or hint will help me give a peace of mind.

Thank you all