+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing passport need help urgent

koshika

Jan 21, 2019
My friends visa was succeed. But her passport misplaced. She is a very upset. She has a visa 2019 February to 2021. Now what to do please your earlier reply is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
My friends visa was succeed. But her passport misplaced. She is a very upset. She has a visa 2019 February to 2021. Now what to do please your earlier reply is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
You have to file a missing/lost passport complaint at the nearest police station. Apply for a new passport. Contact the consulate of Canada where your visa was processed from and inform them of the loss of passport along with a copy of the complaint and request their help to get your visa reissued once you receive your new passport.

Reactions: koshika and Immstu

koshika

Jan 21, 2019
You have to file a missing/lost passport complaint at the nearest police station. Apply for a new passport. Contact the consulate of Canada where your visa was processed from and inform them of the loss of passport along with a copy of the complaint and request their help to get your visa reissued once you receive your new passport.
Thank you so much. But her visa was proceed alone. She was complained police station. How to get visa. She want paying visa fee again

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
You have to be clear as to what you are asking for. I have already listed.the process you have to contact CIC for any further assistance but you need to have the new passport in hand asap.

koshika

Jan 21, 2019
Guys
my friend's missing passport is got. Thanks for yours help. Special thanks for twinkle pahawa and 2b.or.not.2b. Thank you so much for your assistance