+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Online Citizenship Application

Harry15

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
I submitted online citizenship (grant) application in May 2023. I have neither received the confirmation of submission of application nor AOR till date. When enquired through web form, they asked me to submit all supporting documents. I uploaded all documents again in Feb 2024. Today I got an email informing that they were unable to find any record of my application. All I have is application in PDF format that I downloaded after successfully submitting my application in May, 2023.
What options do I have now to resolve the issue?
How is it possible that my application has been disappeared from their system?
Please advise.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted online citizenship (grant) application in May 2023. I have neither received the confirmation of submission of application nor AOR till date. When enquired through web form, they asked me to submit all supporting documents. I uploaded all documents again in Feb 2024. Today I got an email informing that they were unable to find any record of my application. All I have is application in PDF format that I downloaded after successfully submitting my application in May, 2023.
Please advise.
Apply again with same fees receipt. Also attach letter of explanation with proof that you already submitted application last year but got lost. Start new application from scratch.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Please advise.
can't give any answers but this do happen. it happened to my coworker they applied online last year november/december then inquired about the status of the application this month due to not getting any AOR. she had to apply all over again.

Harry15

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
Apply again with same fees receipt. Also attach letter of explanation with proof that you already submitted application last year but got lost. Start new application from scratch.
Thanks. How come they lost an online application?

Harry15

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
can't give any answers but this do happen. it happened to my coworker they applied online last year november/december then inquired about the status of the application this month due to not getting any AOR. she had to apply all over again.
Thanks. She applied again on her own or IRCC instructed her to do so?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Thanks. She applied again on her own or IRCC instructed her to do so?
yes she was advised to do so and then did it that same day i believe and got AOR 4 days later and linked her tracker.

the application is lost/ gone. so either you reapply with the same receipt of payment for citizenship or stay a PR. they wont replace it for you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I would appreciate if other senior members could comment on this issue.
As already told you about that . Many people have done that and successfully became citizens. Apply again. Not an issue. Your old application never reached them , so apply new application asap with new physical presence calculator.

Reactions: Yuki.03

Harry15

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
As already told you about that . Many people have done that and successfully became citizens. Apply again. Not an issue. Your old application never reached them , so apply new application asap with new physical presence calculator.
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE.

Harry15

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
yes she was advised to do so and then did it that same day i believe and got AOR 4 days later and linked her tracker.

the application is lost/ gone. so either you reapply with the same receipt of payment for citizenship or stay a PR. they wont replace it for you.
THANKS